Chapter 27

|Ch.27

______

Arabella's Pov|

I was sitting down on the couch in the living room as I turned on the TV to watch a random movie. Ian was still upstairs in his studies with Frieda and her father. I wonder what he is doing.

Shaking my head,I focused on the movie. It's a movie based on a fictional world with supernatural abilities. The moment the main character dude was introduced,I was hooked. And no,not because of any of my women hormones acting up but because of the pure charisma this man was radiating. He was NOT a young man but a middle aged man.

As I was so engaged in the movie,I didn't notice Peter sitting down on the side single couch next to mine.

"He is the richest actor in the industry"

I was startled when Peter suddenly spoke.

"Woah? Really? He is so charismatic and handsome"

Peter nodded with a smile,"He is indeed. But ma'am,this is not your first time seeing him right?"

Well,what can I say. This is indeed my first time seeing him. Would he suspect me if I say yes?

"Well,I don't know. Maybe I've seen him but not sure. Haha,not a big fan"

Peter's eyes went wide in shock. Did I say something wrong?

"You must be kidding me right?"

"No,I am serious"

Peter had this disbelief look all over his face as if I committed a murder,"Ma'am! I think you are the first one to say you are not a fan!! He has a whole fandom with both men and women! Like —he is THE hero of people's hearts!! Most men do not fanboy over actors but this actor is different! Even a man would fall onto his knees if this actor shows up! Teen girls would throw themselves at him! That's how much people love him"

Wow

Is he that famous?

Strangely this dude reminds me of someone but I can't put my mind into it. Have I seen him before?

Mmm,he kinda looks like RDJ,the marvel actor.

"What is his name?",I asked.

Peter was staring me with an unreadable expression making me self conscious. Was I being if I asked the name of a world famous actor? Yeah I guess so.

He suddenly chuckled,"Mateo Everhart,and....he is your father in law,ma'am"

I choked on nothing!

Wait what!

What the hell!!

Never have I ever heard about Ian's father before! All this time,I've been depending on my memory of the novel I read but never have I tried to look into Ian's life. I've been behaving as a reader all this time. No,I can no longer be that reader anymore. I am Arabella. Ian's wife.

"Don't be too sad ma'am. Sir must have thought you already knew. So don't be upset with him for not telling you"

Uh? Why would I be upset at him? It was my fault. My dirtbag is not at fault this time.