chapter 3

|Ch.3

__________

Ian was the first to wake up. He felt a warm and soft figure clinging to him. At first,in his groggy morning state,he thought it was one of the women he found at the club to sleep with. But he never cuddle with women he sleep with for casual sex. Frowning he looked down feeling annoyed,being ready to push away whoever had dared to cuddle him.

But what came to his view was his drooling wife's sleeping face. Her small hands had wrapped around his waist with her head on his bare chest. Her perfect plump lips were slightly parted as drool was dripping down onto his chest.

He made a disgusted face and shoved her away immediately making her wake up in shock. He finally remembered last night scenes and regretted his life decisions seeing himself covered in her drool.

He looked at her in disbelief yet she appeared to be clueless. Her eye lids were getting droopy since she hasn't completely woken up. She gave another sleepy gaze at him before turning around and going back to sleep curling into a fetus position.

He scoffed,"This woman,what the hell was I thinking!"

He sighed knowing he brought this upon himself. He could have simply ignored her yesterday and she wouldn't even bat an eye to his existence but no,he had to get worked up and drag her here. And now look at him,bathed in her drool. He cursed under his breath before going to wash up.

_______

When Arabella (subin) was up finally,she was all alone in that massive master bedroom. The scenes from last night came to her mind like a flash. She huffed in annoyance. What right did he have to sleep with her like that? Didn't he avoid her like a plague for a whole damn week?

For the sake of her temporary rich jobless life,she needed to endure him. This kind of life,she could only dream when she was in her past life.

"If I continue to avoid him and make myself invisible in this house,he wouldn't notice me.I need to stay out of his sight",for the first she woke up her voice. She gasped and slapped her mouth. Though it was just mumble,she could still hear herself. Her voice was still a bit hoarse and deep. Maybe because it was still morning or she hasn't spoken for a long time. But she needed to be careful. If she spoke,many eyes would land on her but if she continue to act mute,no one would pay her mind.

With that thought in her mind,she decided to laze around today instead of going shopping. She went back to her room and found her mobile phone before downloading a bunch of video games. That's it. She would kill time with these video games. That was one of the biggest dreams in her past life.

Wearing a yellow hoodie with pink short,she went downstairs. She was still getting used to the ways in this big ass mansion. Though the mansion was big as a castle,she couldn't carelessly wander around. The house had restricted areas where she is clearly forbidden from going to. Specially the left wing of the castle. The butler William strongly warned her to not go that area.

As a reader of the novel,she was not stupid to stick her nose to unwanted places. The house is clearly a devil's lair. Only death awaits everywhere she looks. In this world full of blood,she decided to be the hidden white rose with no strings attach to the red colour. She wouldn't get painted in blood just like the original Arabella. She is a temporary guest in that house and will leave with some money when the time comes.