Chapter 9

|Ch.9

________

Arabella flinched when Ian's cold fingers graced over her cheek ever so slightly.  Cold sweat appeared on her temples as she found it hard to breath with him in her vicinity.

"Repeat what you said woman",he growled.

Her breathing hitched as he met his dark blue eyes. Opening her mouth,she repeated,"Stop it"

In the next moment,her hair was in his tighte grip. He seethed in pure fury,"Then are you ready to take his place my little wife?"

His 'my little wife' didn't have the same effect as it used to have. This time,those words only gave her a fright to her poor heart.

I don't want money,I only want to live. Please god! Someone! Help me!

But little did she know that no god could help her now. She whimpered in pain when he pulled her hair harshly,"Answer me!"

Peter stood up immediately,"Sir please! It was my fault! You can beat me up!"

"GET LOST!",Ian screamed not taking his eyes away from the petite figure in his hands.

Peter flinched in fear. "Please sir! You don't want to do this"

Ian's dark eyes snapped at Peter,"Are you fucking ordering me?"

Arabella knew no one could save her now. If she doesn't have,then she would save herself. When Ian was distracted by Peter,she immediately kicked Ian on the place where sun doesn't shine.

Ian groaned in pain as he released her immediately. Peter wad dumbstruck as Arabella punched Ian on the face with all her might.

"Fuck!",Ian screamed as he felt his nose getting punch. Though it didn't have a big effect,his groin was in so much pain.

He crouched down a bit trying to ease the pain,"ARABELLA!"

Arabella immediately grabbed her pepper spray from her pockets and sprayed it on Ian's eyes before dashing out of the mansion.

Ian didn't expect her to use the pepper spray right after punching him. He cursed loudly with closed eyes. "FUCK YOU WOMAN! SOMEONE GRAB HER!!"

Arabella was already out of the main door but she still had a long way to run towards the main gate of the mansion. And she couldn't be sure whether she would be able to pass through the security too. But she had to give it a shot. Maybe they wouldn't stop her since she is Ian's wife? She hoped so.

Hearing Ian's roar to catch her,bodyguards started chasing her around. Seeing this,Peter also ran after Arabella not wanting her to get hurt. He even punched few bodyguards who were chasing after Arabella. "Don't shoot her you jerk!",he even had to stop them from shooting her.

When Arabella was about to reach the main gate,she was surrounded by hundreds of bodyguards with their guns pointing at her. She had nowhere to run.

"MA'AM",Peter emerged from the crowd of bodyguards and stood infront of her as he ordered the bodyguards,"Lower your weapons! She is your master's wife!"