Chapter 18

|Ch.18

__________

Four days. It's been four days since Arabella ran away. She took a train to a far away city and booked a room from a hotel. The hotel was not the finest but it was enough for Arabella.

Right now,she is lying on the bed in the evening,clutching onto her blanket. She was wondering about all the horrible things she went through during the past four days. First,she was almost robbed when she arrived at this unfamiliar,unknown city. Second,she almost got assaulted by some random guys when she was trying to find a cheap place. Since it was dangerous to just book a room from a small motel,she had to find a better hotel with security and that costed a large sum already. And when she tried sight seeing,she again ran into some drunkards.

She already knew that the world is dangerous. But all the troubles at once? But the strange thing is,she was never hurt. It wasn't enough to traumatise her since she had experience those things in her past life but they were still scary.

And now,she is scared to leave the hotel at all. But she needs to leave sooner or later. She could not stay at one place knowing Ian's men would be still after her. They might find her if she stays at one place. She needs to continue running away until she left them from her tail.

She cursed loudly and kicked the blanket away in frustration. She looked at the glass wall of the room. She could see the outside city view from the room. It was snowing and the whole city was covered in snow. And she didn't even have a lot of winter cloths.

"Maybe I should go and drink something from the hotel restaurant",She mumbled to herself. "Geez,what a life. I wonder if Ian is mad at me for stealing all the jewelleries. Well,they were all mine after all. Fuck him"

She got up and stretched her whole body before grabbing her one and only winter jacket. It was enough to keep her warm for now. But she would still need to buy a pair of gloves and an ice cap.

When she arrived at the restaurant,she ordered some hot chocolate milk and sat by a window. The restaurant was in the ground floor thus she could see busy people riding their vehicles to go home. She put her chin on her palm and the elbow on the table as she watched the busy normal lives of others. "Aww man,it's December. Christmas. Will Santa grant me a wish?",she asked herself with a bored tone.

Her facial muscles were all relaxed with boredom. It screams 'life sucks!' loudly.

"I wish to have a lot of money",she heaved a sigh like world is on her shoulders.

"Me too"

Arabella wasn't startled when she heard an unfamiliar female voice. Her dead bored eyes side eyed the stranger who just sat infront of her. It was a woman. A pretty woman. A sexy woman. C cup boobs,slim waist,reddish brown hair long till her waist. She also wore the same expression as Arabella,bored to death. And she was also staring outside just like Arabella.

Just then Arabella's order came. The hot chocolate drink.

Arabella touched her own boobs,"B cup"

The woman also side eyed her,"hm?"

"I like your boob size",Arabella casually commented.

The woman smirked slightly,"I like your boobs"

Arabella,"Thanks?"