Chapter 2

|Ch.2

_________

A black rolls Royce pulled infront of a pair of giant black gates of Carrington estate. Infront of the gates were a line of armed bodyguards clad in black suits with Bluetooth earpieces. Once they saw the car,they immediately opened the gates without a delay. The only vehicle that has access to the estate without a security check.

The driver drove through the gates and the view of the Carrington mansion came to their view. It almost looks like an imperial castle of a king with modern French House designing. A large water fountain was just infront of the mansion main door with almost naked women statues.

The car stopped infront of the fountain and the driver immediately got out before opening the door for his master.

Ian got out of the car as he tugged on his tie. He entered his house after a week of avoiding his wife. As he entered,all the servants stopped their works and bowed him. His eyes searched everywhere for a certain someone but he couldn't find what he wanted to see. He sighed at himself for even trying to find her. If she hadn't spent all those millions of dollars to shop,he wouldn't even have noticed her existence. Not like he cared about the money,it couldn't even put dent on his pocket. But it somehow managed to grab his attention.

He smirked to himself,maybe she wanted my attention after all. Of course,every single women wants his attention,his wife wouldn't be an exception. What a petty move wifey,I wouldn't be giving what you want.

He strode towards his bedroom and he stood in the middle of the room blankly. He waited few minutes with crossed arms but no one came to his sight.

"Anyone outside?",He called.

The butler of the house came inside as he was just outside the door waiting for his master. He was a middle aged man in his late forties with elegant appearance.

"Yes sir?"

Ian looked at him coldly,"Mr.Wilson, Where is my wife?"

"She is resting in her bedroom sir"

Ian raised an eyebrow,"her bedroom? Isn't she supposed to sleep here? This is the master bedroom"

"Madam packed her all stuff and went to a guest room two days ago. She said she'd be staying there from then on",The butler replied politely.

Is she sulking because I've been ignoring her? Another attempt to gain my attention?

He snickered,"Alright. You may leave. Oh before you leave,tell me which bedroom she is using"

________

Ian stood infront of the guestroom with a complicated expression. With a shrug,he pushed opened the door without even knocking and barged in. His ocean blue eyes landed on the petite figure on the bed in her pyjamas. A pair of short and a crop top. Her long raven sliky hair was loosely hanging on her smooth shoulders like a waterfall in a summer night. The black irises seemed to shrunk in surprise as she flinched with his loud extra dramatic entrance. Her lips parted slightly as a small gasp left her mouth.

Before he could say anything,his eyes landed on all the branded shopping bags on the bed and floor.

The girl on the bed closed her parted lips and ignored his whole presence like he is some kind of a plague and went back to admire her new handbags.