Chapter 25

|Ch.25

________

After being humiliated by Ian,Arabella first decided to ignore him until he leaves for work but unexpected she found herself hanging over the man's shoulders like a rag doll. At first,she was so scared thinking what might he do so she tried struggling but she was no match to in terms of strength.

She was so surprised when he took her outside the mansion. She thought he would take her to the car but he changed directions and went towards a different direction of the mansion. The mansion was massive like a castle and the outside of the estate also had a vast space with enormous gardens. She could see shaped trees with fountains,and so many small buildings here and there with a lot of guards around. She never had the chance to wander around the estate since she did not know when she would run to a forbidden place. It was rather safe to just hide inside the mansion.

She stopped looking around when Ian suddenly stopped infront of a locked garden. It had a wooden door with a massive lock. The garden was surrounded by some trees Arabella didn't know. It was like a fence of trees with flowers all over the fence. It was beautiful.

She could hear some jiggling sound of a key. Judging by the sound,she guessed that he had opened the door to the garden.

Opening the door,Ian entered the garden with Arabella still hanging over his shoulders and locked the door again from inside.

Once Arabella made sure no one was around,she spoke. "Wh –Why are we here?"

"Just because",Ian answered with no interest.

Arabella grumbled in annoyance. "Don't you have work? Why aren't you going to work today?! Leave me alone"

Ian rolled his eyes and walked forward.

Arabella took a look around in amusement. The garden was filled with a lot of massive trees so the sunlight couldn't hit the ground directly. There were so many flowers too. She could only recognise some types of roses. She was not a flower genius thus she had knowledge about the flowers. But she knew how to admire what is beautiful. And there was a beautiful fountain in the middle of the garden too with baby angel status. A lot of butterflies and birds flew around freely.

As Ian walked further,he stopped infront of a small lake. There was a blanket spread under an oak tree with a basket of food. Ian gently put down Arabella on the ground before going to sit under the tree on the blanket.

Arabella watched him in amusement. What was going on? What's with this picnic? Is this a date?

At the thought of this,her cheeks reddened. She shook her head immediately dismissing the thought.

"What are you doing? Come here",he commanded.

Arabella reluctantly went to him and tried to sit next to him but gasped when he tugged her wrist making her sit on his lap. He circled his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body before leaning against the tree trunk.

"Wh –What are you doing?! Let go!"

"No"

"I don't like being hugged!"

"I like to hug"

"Dirtbag! –ouch!"

She winced when he pinched her ear.