Chaptet 22

|Ch.22

__________

Ian was sitting on a couch while watching his excited wife shopping like a maniac. He was amused seeing how easy it was to make her happy. He chuckled to himself,"I think money is the easiest way to make her shackle to myself"

He had seen numerous women who fell onto his lap for his money. There were times how he hated people for coming after his money. Yet he also loved how people bowed to him because of his money. This world is built up with the power of money. That is the truth. Greed is where money is.

But today,he somehow felt that his money had a different meaning. He didn't mind wasting his money on this woman. He had this urge to earn more money so his wife could spend them to her heart's content. He wouldn't mind watching her go crazy with all those expensive dresses and stuff.

When Ian caught Arabella's eyes,he signalled her to come to himself.

Arabella ran towards him with a two boxes of heels in her hands.

Ian didn't waste any time before tugging her arm and making her sit on his lap.

A gasp left her lips as the two boxes almost fell down from her hands.

"Aren't you tired? It's been three hours already",Ian asked as he tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

She shook her head with a smile on her face.

"There's no one around here. Use your words my little siren"

Ian was obsessed with her voice. Her voice had a feminine deep tone. It wasn't high pitch. It was a voice you would love to hear in silence. Of someone loves silence,then they would definitely fall in love with her voice. A charming voice with a calming effect on it. A lullaby of forest.

Though Arabella had an adorable face,her voice was quiet the contrary. If you heard her voice before seeing her face,one would think she is a super sexy woman. But no. She was a combination of cuteness and sexiness.

"I'm not tired —"

Ian cut her off in mid sentence with a kiss. His aggressive lips hovered over her lips as she gasped in surprise. The two boxes of heel fell down from her lap.

When Arabella came to her senses,his tongue was already inside her mouth cavity,exploring and tasting her.

A deep sigh of pleasure left her mouth as she responded to his kiss.

Ian couldn't believe how aroused he gets just by hearing her voice. She could even manipulate him with her voice if she wanted to. Truly a siren. His siren. Only his.

He parted away when he felt her pushing him away to intake oxygen. She was panting heavily with a string of saliva attach to Ian's lips. Her swollen red lips looked even more tempting to him.

Again he attached his mouth to hers and sucked her lips and tongue.

A ding sound of a noticification interrupted Ian's cloud nine time. At first he ignored it and continued to ravish his wife's mouth but then the phone started ringing.

Arabella pushed him away slightly,"Aren't you going to check it?"

Ian groaned and took out his phone from his pocket. It was Peter calling him. What a cockblocker,he thought before answering.