chapter 5

|Ch.5

________

Not everyone is able to fall in love. You cannot find love even if you search all over the world. Unless love comes find you,you cannot find it. And there is no way you can control the feeling of love. Once it enters your heart,there is no escape. The most darkest magic yet so beautiful,love,the painfully beautiful feeling.

Ian stared at Arabella's eyes shine in happiness as she stared at her new phone. He just accompanied her to a smartphone shop in the mall and ordered the shopkeeper to show all the smartphones available.

The specific area of the mall was shut down upon arrival of Mr.Carrington and the security was in full alert to make sure the safety of this VVIP is well guarded.

The shop was filled with a lot of armed bodyguards. All the shopkeepers had their heads bow down not meeting Ian's eyes. They knew how influential this person is. The city runs under his palm. No one would dare offend the sole owner of the CG group,Ian Carrington. Even this mall is a part of the CG group business.

Peter was beside Ian with his dirty bloodied shirt. Luckily,he had convinced Ian to wear a fresh shirt before going to the mall. If Ian's mother found out he went out like a dirty bloodied rat from a gutter,the woman would have Peter's head on a plate.

The man who caused major stress wrinkles on Peter's forehead was in another world right now. Peter shook his head slightly seeing his boss staring at his own wife like a creep. But he couldn't fight the smile seeing Ian's slight on his lips. The man is falling for his wife. This bastard didn't see this coming,right? He even went as far as ignoring his newly wed wife for a week,yet here he is.

"You like this?",Ian asked pointing at the phone in her hands.

Arabella looked at Ian with big excited shiny eyes and nodded. She couldn't fight the tooth grin knowing she bought a new phone and smiled so widely at Ian.

Ian sucked on his breath as his eyes went a little wide. He felt his heart drumming against his ear. He found it hard to breath. The feeling was overwhelming. Never in his life had he felt this kind of intense feeling other than the anger. Her smile is dangerous. Dangerous for both him and the world. Because he felt like her smile would be enough to make him wage a war.

The uncomfortable feeling wasn't displeasing yet he couldn't make sense of it. The feeling was so intense that he was scared his eyes might shed tears. He gazed at her eyes shinning innocently at him. Yep,he was sure he would die if she gazes at him with those eyes everyday.

"Ehem,sir...uh you have a meeting in about thirty minutes. The Italian clients have already arrived at the company",Peter was so reluctant to disturb them but he had to. He just got a message from the company saying the presence of the president is needed ASAP. Though they had a substitute president for Ian,it wouldn't work on this matter. These clients are not just normal clients. All the underworld business should be handled directly by president himself. Mafia kings shouldn't offend another mafia king from another country. That's the absolute rule if they didn't desire a war.

Ian turned his back on Arabella and secretly heaved a sigh of relief thanking Peter in mind. He finally could breath.

Arabella pouted and tilted her head thinking he wouldn't buy the phone. Only Peter could see her adorable expression and he swore he wanted pinch Arabella's cheeks. Again,he felt so jealous of his boss. He badly wanted to marry but sadly his busy life doesn't even allow him to date. He wouldn't have time for a normal life.