Chapter 20

|Ch.20

________

Arabella's pov|

His hands held my wrists against the elevator wall and his whole body was pressed against my body. I could sense how furious he was. His eyes gave it all.

"Why?",He whispered through his teeth as he leanes closer to my face. Full body chills I got there. The question itself is something I dreaded to answer. I knew what he was asking yet I couldn't bring myself to answer him.

I avoided eye contacts as I looked at my side. Wrong choice.

He pinned my wrists above my head and held my both wrists in my hand while his other hand grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Do.Not!Ignore me,wife",His deep voice threatened me dangerously. "I let you off for four days and look where I found you at last"

Wait

What!

He didn't mean he knew where I was,right?

No,he knew.

"Where is my siren's voice? You were all comfortable speaking out there,weren't you?",His eyes darkened as if he remembered something utterly displeasing. "I don't like it"

He snickered as his eyes fell on my lips.

"I don't like it that you talked to him. You spoke with him. I feel like ripping his ears off for listening to you speak. My siren's voice,how dare he listen to the voice that only belonged to me"

Is he....jealous?

The stress marks on his forehead deepened as he frowned. "And you let them call you 'Bella' ?",A displeased smirk left his lips.

Wait.

Shouldn't he be angry at the fact that I left? Why is he acting all jealous?

"Wait wait",I finally let you my voice making him silenced at once. He zipped his mouth waiting eagerly for me to speak. "You are not angry at the fact that I left?"

He stared at him blankly for a second before bursting into a laugh. His laugh sounds like a villain too. Suddenly the hand which was on my chin slided down to my throat as he grabbed it tightening it slightly. "Oh I am",he said in a sickeningly sweet tone. "I'm soo angry that I want to punish you so hard until you scream my name all night long. I want everyone in this hotel to know what type of torture I'm inflicting on my wife. I want them to know how my mute wife only screams for me"

Is -Is he talking about what I am thinking?

I gulped as I felt my core throb at his words. I feel so ashamed but I -I like it?

The ding sound of the elevator took our attention as we just arrived at our destination. Good bye life,it was nice knowing you even for a little while.

I was grabbed by my waist and hoisted up as he placed me over his shoulder. A small yelp left mouth and I grabbed onto his back shirt tightly. My heart raced and a small blush crept into my cheeks.