chapter 7

|Ch.7

________

When Arabella fainted in Ian's office,Ian immediately requested the cctv footages of his office room. He felt his blood boiling seeing how the bitch treated his wife. How dare such a low life treat his wife like that?

And something the woman said made him curious. He couldn't hear it clearly because she was whispering that part. But what rose his interest wasn't it,it was the way Arabella moved her lips. And a sound came out of a lips. A word. That was definitely a word. No doubt it is a word. No,there were two words. "You bitch " were her exact words.

Ian couldn't believe what he saw at that moment. She could talk. She could totally speak like a normal person! Yet she hid it. And with the way Jeremy was speaking in the footages,it was obvious that even he didn't know she could speak.

A smirk crept into Ian's lips as he watched again and again how she talked so well. "My wife is so Interesting"

So he made a small plan to make her speak and it worked. Unfortunately,her first words were "You damn dirt bag!"

Even those words sound so beautiful to Ian. She spoke. And he felt so special because she had never spoken to anyone before as far as he knows. If she had spoken to someone else before him,he wouldn't forgive that person for hearing his wife's voice before him.

Since that day,he had been trying to get her to talk but she never spoke again. He is getting obsessed over her voice that he will be satisfied even if she cursed at him.

"...sir?"

Ian came back to reality when Peter tapped his shoulders. Right,he was in the middle of a job. He was inside their warehouses that stored their new weapons. The weaponry house was in a middle of a tight security zone with electric fences surrounding the area. It was like a village of weaponry houses. This zone was strictly prohibited from entering. The land solely belonged to Ian.

And the specific warehouse they were in right now was infiltrated by someone few days ago. So he had to come and deal with the matter himself. How did this rat manage to sneak in with such a tight security? There must be a traitor then.

"Sir,we caught the man who was trying to sneak in",Peter said with an uneasy expression.

Ian looked at his wrist watch before tugging at his tie feeling annoyed. He wanted to go home. He doesn't know why but these days he is always in a hurry to go home.

"Bring me the bastard"

Peter looked at a guard near by and gave him a nod. Then he again turned to Ian when he talked,"Has he been interrogated?"

Peter scratched his neck,"I'm afraid not sir"

Ian's eyes narrowed dangerously,"And why is that?"

Peter,"Uhm you might want to see this for yourself"

The sound of someone being dragged was heard. Ian looked back to see a woman being dragged by his men. A long reddish brown hair with a pale skin,she looks absolutely stunning. Even with all the dirts and mud,she still looked beautiful. A tall woman with big perfect breasts. She was totally Ian's type but strangely enough,he wasn't attracted to her.