Chapter 15

|Ch.15

____________
[SMUTT WARNING!🔞‼️This chapter will be too much for some readers so those can't handle,skip this whole chapter]

Ian's mouth clashed against Arabella's as a loud gasp left her mouth but was eaten by his mouth. The surrounding became too intense and hot with the rising desires of the husband and wife.

Their lips molded together to a passionate kiss. So intense. It wasn't like the kiss they shared downstairs before infront of everyone but a kiss full of lust and desire. Wild. Even their breathings were becoming ragged as they moaned into the kiss.

Arabella's mind was blank but her hands automatically wrapped around his neck and grabbed his hair pushing him further into her mouth. This time,she determined to not die as a virgin. Atleast she needs to know how it feels to be fucked by a hot man. And to her satisfaction,this hot man was her husband.

Ian's hands were wrapped around her waist but he sneakily crawled one of his hands to her butt while other hand went to her breast.

She gasped into his mouth when he cupped her breast and at the same time grabbed her ass by the other hand. His tongue immediately found the entry to her mouth cavity. Shoving his tongue inside her mouth,he tasted every corner of her mouth.

Saliva rolled down from the corner of her lips and she felt embarrassed all of a sudden. But to her surprise,he licked it clean and parted away a bit to give her a seductive smirk. And was he so hot that she found herself going weak on her knees. Lucky for her,he was already supporting her to stay stand.

She took a large gulp of oxygen heaving her chest up and down.

"Fuck,you look so gorgeous with these swollen lips",he whispered against her lips. "I don't think I want to stop from a kiss now"

Arabella didn't want it either. The lust had consumed her too much tonight and with the intoxicating alcohol in her system,she found it hard to resist him. She heard the door being locked behind her.

"I swear to god that I will kill whoever disturb me tonight",his voice dropped in to an octave as he went for another rough kiss.

He suddenly swept  off her feet and carried her in bridal style without letting go of the kiss.

Arabella felt her heart drumming against her chest in anticipation and excitement. She was a damn virgin in her past life but she had no idea about Arabella's body's status. It wasn't important right now,was it? She knew the pleasure of touching herself when she was alone but she had no idea about how it would feel to have a man's hands on her private places. To be precise,a man she approve. A man who would please her with her consent.

When she felt herself being placed on the soft bedding,she let go of Ian's neck and watched him taking off his shoes and socks. He unbuttoned first few buttons but didn't remove his shirt. Then he got on the bed before taking her legs. He gently removed her heels and threw them onto the floor.

Kissing her feet softly he started stroking her leg from bottom to top as he rolled up her dress along,all the while keeping his eye contact with his little seductress.

When his hands reached her thighs,she bit a moan flinching to the touch.

"Don't bite back your moans baby. Just let it out. As much as I want everyone in the mansion to hear you scream,I don't want them to hear the voice that only belongs to me",he parted her legs a bit before placing himself in between her legs and hovered over her.

The Sweetest Wineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें