50

I woke up feeling different today. Maybe it was the New Year Eve feeling, maybe it was the fact that i had my daughter with me this holiday, or maybe it was the naked man, the love of my life laying next to me sound asleep. As I peaked over, watching his chest rise and fall I smiled. My hand reached up to grab my new necklace and I smiled. Today's going to be a good day. I leaned over and gave Colson a small peck on the cheek as I wrapped the blanket around me to get up. Today's schedule consists of managing the show for tonight. The only request Colson asked for were fireworks at the end of the three songs he was going to preform.

As I walked into the bathroom, dropping the blanket and walked right into the shower all I could think about was last night. Things changed for the better, but did Colson actually know how I felt? Of course not. I didn't tell him. Something like this made it hard for me to tell, like I said before, I've always had to take charge in the relationship. It's all new to me.

"I need to use the bathroom". I heard.

I put my head outside of tinted glass door and smiled. "Just come in"!

A few seconds later Colson appeared in the doorway and gave me a smile.

"Smells pretty in here". He said as he walked to the toilet.

I shut the door to the shower and continued to clean up. That's when a small chuckle was heard.

"What"? I called out.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing". He said over the running water.

I pushed my head out of the shower again, only this time I seen him drawling things on the mirror from the steam.

"Colson don't do that. If it drys the housekeepers will have to scrub a dick off the mirror".

He turned to me and nodded his head. "That's the whole point". He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door again, this time grabbing my shampoo and started with my hair.

"So I have to be downtown around seven". Colson spoke.

"I'm bringing Casey and Ava around seven thirty".

The door of the shower opened and he stepped in, like nothing. Pulling the curtain over the door.

"Um, excuse me". I said, trying not to get soap in my eyes.

"I need a shower. Move over". He chuckled.

"Then go to Rooks room". I said but he was persistent.

"Rook doesn't have a nice rack I can lather up now does he. All I have to do is wash my hair and body and I'm out". He said.

I wiped the water from my face as he grabbed the shampoo bottle.

"I also wanted to see you covered in soap". He said and reached around to pinch my ass.

"Hands". I giggled.

Seconds later a knock on the door happened, causing me to jump.

"Em, I'm here"!

I turned to Colson and panicked. Chris was early. I went to speak but we heard the bathroom door open.

"Christopher get the hell out"! I yelled.

Colson smirked as he stood against the wall.

"I need to talk to you". He said.

"And I'll talk to you after my shower, now get out"!

"It won't take long, besides ita not like I haven't seen anything before". He said.

Colsons face dropped and went to get out but I grabbed him and pushed him back. When our eyes met I shook my head.

"I was thinking, can Ava stay until the fifth? I have a job interview and I need to make sure there's nothing that will stop that".

I rolled my eyes. "And Ava will stop that"? I questioned.

At this point Colson was being quiet, but his hands were another story. I tried to smack him away but he was persistent.

"Well if she gets sick, or she makes me late yeah. I need to make sure I'm ready for it". He spoke.

"Yeah that's fine". I squealed once Colson's fingers got to where he wanted them.

I covered my mouth, holding back any noise I would somehow make.

"Great. Thanks. Um, I'll wait out here. Hi Colson".

I felt my face get hot as Colson grabbed the back of my neck, pressing his lips to mine. That's when the door shut to the bathroom.

"You're bad". I giggled.

"I can't help it. You're just so soapy and wet". He smirked and pressed his lips to mine again.

A few seconds later the bathroom door opened again

"Oh my god get out"! I yelled.

Colson grabbed me closer.

"I wanted to see if it's true. Oh man, Chris is pissed off". Rook said as he stepped into the bathroom.

"Rook". Colson spoke sternly, making sure his friend wouldn't open the curtain.

"I know, I'm leaving. I just wanted- are those dicks on the mirror"?

"Get out"! Colson and I yelled in unison.

With a small laugh Rook got out of the bathroom.

I went to get out but Colson stopped me, shaking his head as he slowly got down to his knees. I felt a smile grow on my face as his head went closer to where I wanted it to be. I just hope there wouldn't be anymore interruptions.

*
*

After our morning Colson finally had to leave, making sure things were ready for soundcheck. As I got Ava dressed I went to go find my outfit. Not only did I get a new jacket, but Colson had gotten Ava the same pink jacket. So tonight, our outfits were a black dress, pink leather jacket, I was wearing black heels and Ava wad wearing her black flats.

"This is adorable". Ashley smiled as she walked in.

I turned to Ava who sat on the couch, playing her iPad.

"I wanted to look cute". I smiled.

After I finished curling my hair I unplugged the cord and turned to the mirror. That's when I seen Ashley holding up her phone.

"You're ex is pushing it". She sighed.

I turned to her and walked over, taking a better glance at the phone.

"Man sells story of unfit mother who would rather have money then love"

"What the hell is this"? I asked.

Ashley shrugged. "I just got it sent to me".

No matter what I do it's always one step forward, seven steps back with him. Why is he doing this to me.

"Brian thinks that Chris is talking to the paps, selling stories".

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. I grabbed my phone to call him but Ashley stopped me.

"I wouldn't. He can turn your words around".

I can't cry right now. I just can't.

"Fine. I'll let him ruin my life day by day". I sighed and walked back over to the vanity.

"I mean, there is one thing that Colson can do, but it might be tricky".

I turned to look at Ava and then to Ashley.

"And whats that"? I asked.

With a sigh she turned to grab something from her bag, then walked it over to me.

"Its a disclosure statement. Meaning if he says anything else, Kells can sue him".

Oh no. Did things just become easy? Or will it make things harder?