32

Week 3, my turn.

I sat at the airport waiting for Ava. Chris decided that she could come this week with me since he has overtime at work, he's trying to save up for Christmas. I saved up enough, but I may need to ask Brian for a raise or more hours. Handling the insurance claims, being a personal assistant and just being there for Colson was alot to handle and now with my bank cards shut off I have nothing but paper, paystubs to hold on to. Well, until Chris gives me my new cards at this drop off. I had to call my bank, I couldn't open one while on the road.

"Em". Reed spoke from behind me.

I turned to him as he pointed to the top of the landing area. I spotted my little girl walking down with her bag. I started to walk over as we got closer and she ran over. Chris was right behind her, holding the other bag. It was probably filled with the rest of her stuffed animals. Chris probably told her no and gave in.

"Hey". I smiled as he sat the bags down infront of me.

"Hey". He sighed and handed me a small black wallet. "Dont lose these. I had to open the account under mine and Avas fund until you get home, so watch spending the money".

"Why would you put me on that account and not yours or have my mom do it"? I asked.

He shrugged his shoulder. "I couldn't. We aren't married so we can't share the couple account and your moms been working so i couldnt get to her". He sighed again.

I waved him off and picked up Ava. "I'll bring her back next Sunday, that was the plan"? I asked and he nodded.

"Sunday at seven, flight is for nine". He mumbled and poked Avas cheek, hearing the small giggle escape her lips.

"Say bye to daddy. We're gonna go have fun". I smiled and kissed her other cheek.

Ava turned to Chris as she gave him a high-five and kiss. He gave me a nod an walked back over to the loading area.

"Mommy, where is  the Machine at"? Ava asked.

I laughed out loud as she giggled. "He'll love that. Tell him when you see him".

^
^

Hotel, bus, hotel, bus. That's all it's been. Luckily tonight was hotel due to Ava being with us, and it being a two night show. After this week, they'll be in Los Angeles for Thanksgiving, I'll be back in Cleveland.

"And then I gave Mr. Bear this". Ava spoke to Colson.

She sat on his lap as he watched her take out over toy from her bag on the bus, being intrigued with all of it. Ashely sat next to me as she sighed the forms for him.

"Ava, why don't you tell Colson his new name before we get to the hotel". I chuckled.

He turned to me and then to the five year old as she giggled.

"I have a new name"? He asks as she giggled again.

"Its a funny name because I didn't finish it". She spoke and handed him a pink unicorn.

"Well I would like to know". He said and tickled her sides.

I handed Ashley the other file and she got up to answer her phone, stepping away.

"The Machine". Ava laughed as Colson continued to tickle it out of her.

He stopped and started to laugh. "The Machine? I think I like it". He laughed.

Ava got up from his lap and walked over to me. She grabbed my hand.

"Come sit with us mommy". She begged and I pulled my arm back.

"Mommy can't sit there. I'll sit here". I said and Colson chuckled.

I looked up to see him patting the spot next to him on the small couch. I shook my head and opened the other file to look it over.

"If you don't sit next to me I'm bringing a gutair that shoots fire at tonight's show". He threatened.

I laughed and shook my head again, this time he got up. When he walked over to me and sat down on my small couch, laying across me like his life depended on it and called Ava over to sit back on his stomach.

"Mommy play with us"! Ava giggled.

"Yeah Mommy, play with us". He chuckled.

"Dont do that, she'll continue it". I laughed.

Colson turned to Ava and pointed to the bunks.

"I think I have a small pink bag back there with your name on it, if you want it go get it". He whispered.

Ava smiled and got up off of Colson and ran back to the bunks with the others, leaving me alone.

"Are we gonna talk about the sexual tension"? He asked.

I felt my face get hot as I shut the file. I went to move but he laid back down on me.

"Colson. Get off." I sighed and he shook his head.

"I know there's sexual tension. I'm fine with it, its not like we can do anything about it. I like it." He smirked.

"There's no tension. If there was I wouldn't be pursuing it". I said.

He smiled and turned his head so his face was now pressed against my stomach. When he turned and wrapped his arms around me I panicked.

"I'm allowed to hug friends". He mumbled against my torso.

"Hug, not suffocate yourself in". I corrected.

He snuggled himself closer and I felt his finger push my shirt up a bit. I went to stop him but he grabbed my wrist with his free hand. Very slowly he kissed the spot under my bellybutton, causing the shivers again. As he moved his hand up with the shirt I stopped him, just as Ava walked in with a pink bag.

"He got me a panda stuffy"! She giggled.

Colson let go of me and turned to Ava as he nodded.

"I'm glad you like it". He smiled and sat up, only to walk in the back.