46

Eight in the morning came faster than normal. I had escaped Colson's bed around seven, after they had all woken up. I laid in my bunk until now. Reed definitely knows.

"The fear of you two getting it on again. May I open your curtin"? I heard.

I slowly pulled the curtain back to see Slim. He gave me a smile.

"We got breakfast. Come eat". He smiled and walked off.

As I got up, the door to Colson's opened. He bumped into me when he walked out, startled as he didn't see me, and grabbed my arm before I fell over.

"Didnt see ya down there". He smirked and kissed the top of my head, dragging me to the table with him.

All eyes were on us as we sat down. Colson acting like nothing happened. You can see it all over my face.

"So, this Friday is the private show. Do we need Emily to sign off on papers or will you be normal"? Ashley giggled and took a bite of her toast.

"When was I ever normal"? He questioned.

Slim hit his arm, agreeing with him as he continued to eat his breakfast. I looked down at my eggs, not really hungry. I don't think I can eat when everyone on this bus knows. I feel embarrassed.

"Well, the bus will be parked in an hour. This arena is huge compared to the last three shows." Rook smiled as he got up and put his stuff in the trash. Colson standing with him doing the same.

"That means you two need to get whatever it is out of your system". Brian spoke from the couch.

Not only am I embarrassed of them knowing, the feeling of Colson behind me, putting his hands on my shoulders made it more.

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about". Colson spoke.

A sign of relief went over me as he squeezed my shoulders, letting me know he's got this.

Rook laughed from the bunks and that was the last we saw him for a bit. Ashley turned to me and grinned as she sipped her coffee.

"Dont worry. We wanted this. There was kind of a bet". Slim chuckled.

"A bet"? I asked.

They all looked at one another, then looked at Colson and I.

"There was so much sexual tension, I had bet after tonight's show". Brian said.

"I had the night you fell in the shower when he seen you naked . Slim chuckled.

"I had first night"! Rook yelled.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. Now I was definitely embarrassed. When Colson wrapped his arms around me they "awed".

"I still don't know what you guys are talking about. If you excuse me, I need to pull Emmy to the side and ask her". He smirked and pulled me with him to the back.

"Be safe"! Slim yelled.

Once inside Colson's little bedroom he pushed me in, shutting the door with his foot and started to take his shirt off.

"Oh no. Not right now. My anxiety is all over the place". I whispered.

He shrugged his shoulders and went to his jeans so I stopped him.

"C'mon, let me give you the machine gun".

Seconds later he hunched over laughing at his very cheesy joke, bringing tears to his eyes as he couldn't stop.

I rolled my eyes and sat up. As I made it to the door he stopped me.

"Okay I'll stop, in all seriousness, they don't care, I care about you, I don't want you upset". He spoke.