42

Not sure who celebrates but happy holidays, Merry Christmas Eve
❤️ 🎄💚

The next morning I woke up, the pain was barely there. I could finally move  my neck, my leg didnt hurt and my shoulder felt better. I walked out to the living room to see Colson on the couch. I smirked and slowly walked over. When I made it over to him I decided to crawl over him, putting my legs on both sides of him, my hands on his chest. The smile he gave as he opened his eyes made me feel better about doing it.

"Good morning". I smiled.

"Someone's feeling better". He yawned.

I nodded. "Where's Ava"? I asked.

"Chris's room. He didn't want to come back and have her wake you up. I lied and said I was waiting for Ashley, shes in her room". He said.

"So we're alone"? I asked.

He chuckled. "At seven AM we are alone yes". He said and put his hands under my shirt, shocked that I had taken the sports bra off myself last night. His hands covered my breasts, so I put my hands ontop of his, lightly squeezing them with him.

I wasn't sure what came over me. Being with Colson the way I was last night I just wanted more. Hell, he's seen me completely naked. I didn't care anymore. His warm hands squeezed me again as he moved up so we were face to face. Even laying down he was still taller. I wrapped my arms around him and then his lips connected with mine. He pulled me closer to him with one hand, the other one still on my breast. He somehow got the shirt off of me and his lips kissed the spot his hand was. I arched my back, letting out a small moan as his teeth grazed my skin.

"I love that sound". He whispered.

I giggled when his lips moved to the other side, doing the same motion like he did on the other one. I knew he liked to take control but I felt the need to do it myself. When I pushed my hips on him he pushed up. Thats when I felt him under the thick blanket. He moved his hand down to grab the blanket and moved it, this time I was on his lap, my shorts, his boxers. I moved again, feeling him twitch under me. When he pushed his hips again I moaned out.

Shushing me, he covered my mouth as he placed his hand up the leg of the shorts and pushing his hand on me. I went to remove his hand but he pushed it harder on my mouth as he got his finger behind the fabric and then inside.

"Is this what you wanted"? He whispered, moving his finger faster.

I held onto his hand as it still covered my mouth,  squeezing my eyes shut. This was taking it slow, right?

On his lap, my legs on both sides of him, he pushed me back on the couch, placing my legs over his shoulders. He pulled the silk shorts off of me, along with the underwear and I gasped. He was definitely taking charge now. I lost that fight. His lips kissed down my inner thigh, then right on the center. He held my hips down as he continued to kiss between my legs. The essence of his lips, hands, voice, it completely put me into overdrive. I arched my back completely, only giving him more access to where I needed him to be. My legs started to shake.

"Colson". I whimpered.

Along with his lips, he put his hand back between my legs, setting me back into pure ecstasy. He pulled me back up to sit on him, pushing himself though his boxers on my now sensitive area. Sex or not, I needed this. We both did. I can't believe I was close with just doing this.

I pushed my hips down, slowly riding out what I wanted and he hissed. I grabbed him through his boxers but he stopped me. Here we go, that's me taking charge and he didn't want that. So I just continued to move my hips. Once I got to my high I gasped, and finished.

"I would like to be woken up like this from now on". He chuckled and pulled my face to his as he kissed me. "Let's get up now. I need to fix this". He said and I got off of him, grabbing my shirt.

"I could have done it". I said.

He smirked and walked over to me, giving me a peck.

"I have other plans for when that day comes". He smirked and walked off to the bathroom.

I giggled and put my shirt on, and sat on the couch. When that day comes I better still be here. When the shower turned on I laid down on his pillow and smiled to myself only for that moment to stop when I heard a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to open it, seeing Brian on the other side.

"Morning". I smiled.

"Where's Colson"? He asked.

"Shower, why"? I asked.

The panic stricken man looked at me and handed me his phone. A picture with TMZ was shown.

"What's this"? I asked as Brian walked in.

"Megan gave a story to the press. They are blaming him for old stories she put in a book". He said.

"Poisonous by Megan"? I asked and scrolled though the article.

"My last showed me who I could trust, who I knew wouldn't hurt me, but he did"? I read

Brian nodded.

"Shes yelling mental abuse about him. She's bringing him down"! I yelped.

Brian nodded. "The media is going crazy. She said he mentally hurt her to the point that she can't trust anybody. Bringing up stories when they first met". Brian spoke.

"But she cheated on him? They were broken up by what he set it our. He kept his word". I said.

Brian nodded again. "Hollywood takes the bait. She hand fed it". He sighed.

The bedroom door opened to Colson suddenly, he was already dressed, his hair still wet.

"We need to talk". He said.

I looked at Brian as he grabbed his phone back and walked out of the hotel room. I turned to Colson as he sat at the island in the kitchen.

"What happened"? I asked.

"I guess I lied". He whispered.

That's never good to start with. Now I'm feeling like shit again. That's when he walked out, following Brian.