Tough love- Chapter six; Being chased.

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes and finished my way to the backseat. "Whatever, Colton."

I looked through the back glass to see how many cars their were. There was three with at least five in each. I smirked. One was in front of the others. So if I took the first one out, I could get the other two. "Hey, Zach do you have a gun?"

"Are you going to kill them?! Your crazy!" He yelled. I sighed and leaned my head in between the two front seats. "Im not going to kill them. Just give it to me and you'll get away trouble free." I said holding out my hand. He looked at me and bit his lip. He sighed and looked ahead again. "It's in the glove box." I smirked in victory when he looked at me again.

I leaned forward towards the glove box and opened it. I had to shuffle around a bit before I found it. I finally did and leaned back, just to see Zach looking at me. "What?" I asked, holding up the gun. He shook his head and turned away, and I swear, I thought I saw an actual smile.

I shook it off and turned to the back glass. The windows were tinted, so they couldn't see my face through it. But I surely didn't want to damage Zach's Aero. "Roll down the hood." I commanded, cocking the gun in place. The safety was still on, so it wouldn't shoot.

"You Parker's are crazy! Im not-"

"Zach! How about you shut the fuck up and do what I ask if you want them to stop chasing you." I looked in the mirror and his eyes were wide. He had never heard me snap. He's always tempted me to. And this was nothing. He'll see more if he keeps it up.

He broke eye contact, now angry that I just said that to him. He pressed the button and the hood slowly slid off. The wind whipped at my hair and jacket. Same with Zach.

I held up the gun and flipped the safety off. "What the fuck are you doing, Alex?!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and aimed at the first guys tire. "Im making sure they back off!" I yelled at him. I shot the gun and it hit right where I shot at. The guy diving swerved and slammed on the breaks, stopped sideways and blocking the road. So the other two cars stopped.

I flipped them the middle finer high enough in the air that any body riding by could see it. I smirked and crawled back into the front seat. The wind was thrashing my dark hair around everywhere as Zach drove.

"Okay... next one ill listen. That was a good one, Parker." He said smiling a little. I smiled and leaned towards him. I put my index fingers on each side of his lips and quirked them up. "There's that smile!" I cheered. He slapped my hands away and rolled his eyes. "I don't smile." He said. But I could tell he was trying to hide a smile back, by the way he was smirking. Because this smirk, wasn't a good one.

I laughed and threw my head back. "Whatever, Colton! I know you want to smile! Don't be such a party pooper. That was awesome! Even you have to admit." I said pushing his shoulder. He rolled his eyes and bit his lip, trying to hold back a smile. "It was pretty awesome. But that's all I'm saying."

I poked his cheek. "Aw,come on. Smile for me Zachary-" Zach slammed on the breaks and grabbed my wrist. He squeezed it hard, making me want to flinch. But I knew better than to know he had that effect on me. So I just fisted my hand as he glared at me.

"I've old you before, Alex.... Don't. Call. Me. That.... you hear me?" I was about to yell at him. Yell' I didn't do anything to you'! But I just sighed, clenched my jaw, and nodded. He released my wrist, by throwing it towards me, but I stiffened it so I didn't hit myself in the face like an idiot. He started driving again and we didn't say anything the whole ride back.

~*~

I got out when Zach pulled up into his garage. He didn't even stop by my house which was just a couple feet from his. Nope, he just decided 'Oh, you can walk some more. You need the exercise, loser.' I could see him saying that now.

I slammed the door shut and walked towards the door that led into his house. I reached it and put my hand on the knob. I then realized it was locked because it wasn't opening. I sighed in frustration and turned around. I glared at Zach as he smirked and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Keys?"

"Yea I have them." He said holding them up. I held out my hand. "Can I have them?" I asked He scoffed and locked his car door. Oh yea, did I mention that he has two other cars? Yea, one is a yellow Hennessy Venom F5. Rich bastard. "No, This is my house." He said, not moving from his spot. I moved from the door and motioned at the door.

"Then please unlock your castle." I said, pissed off everywhere in y voice. He chuckled and smirked. Then walked to the door and opened it. He walked in and shut the door behind him, right in my face. I brought my hands to the door, but he locked it.

"Zach! Let me in! I have to get to my house or Ryder and my parents going to kill me!" I screamed. He chuckled and walked away. I banged on the door as hard as I could. "Zach!"

I would've pressed the garage door a left all his valuable cars sitting right there for anyone to take, but unfortunately the button was on the inside of the house. I fisted my hands and banged onto the door. "Zach, I swear! When I get out of here, I'm going to kill you!" I screamed. From somewhere in the house, I heard him laugh. When he yelled, it was from afar.

"Good luck with that, Parker!" I grunted and rested my head against the door. I faintly hit the door with my balled fists. "Zach.... please?" I begged. He was quiet at first. Then I heard his voice right behind the door. "Nope. This is for bossing me around. No one bosses me around like that and gets away with it."

"Locking me in your basement at nine at night is getting me back?" I asked, then scoffed. "Wow. And here I was thinking you were actually good."

He didn't respond with that and I just rolled my eyes. I leaned my back against the door and sat down.

That's when Zach's car started on its own. My eyes widened as the smoke came from under it, filling the garage up with gas. I started coughing almost immediately. I stood and turned around. "Zach!.... This... can kill... me!.... Zach!" I yelled between coughs.

"You said I wasn't good. Is this good enough for you, Parker?"

"Yes.... Zach..." I said, my vision going white because of the gas. I couldn't breath. He had it going so much in so little time, it was already taking effect.

Finally, the door opened and I fell forwards. I landed right into a hard chest and my eyes were closed shut. I knew who it was, but was just too hard to breath To even care. Zach wrapped his arms around my lower back and slowly took me towards the kitchen. My arms were held to my chest. My head was dug into his chest, and I could smell some cologne coming from him.

He had to of put that on after the fight because he was a sweaty mess during it. Zach slowly sat me down in a seat as I continued to cough and squeezed my eyes shut. Zach went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. He then came over and sat down beside me, pushing over the bottle. "Drink."

I looked at him and the at the bottle. I grabbed it and quickly chugged it down. Afterwards, I crumbled up the bottle and threw it in the nearby trashcan. I got lucky I made it. "I hate you." I mumbled, coughing a little. He shrugged and leaned back in his seat, opening a can of beer I hadn't even noticed he'd got.

"The feelings mutual, Parker."

I stood up, about to scream at him, but his hand slapped over my mouth and he pulled me to a wall. I struggled against his grip, but he was ten times stronger. He had pulled me to his chest and was covering my mouth with one hand, while the other wrapped around my neck.

My breath got caught in my throat. And I was wondering why he was doing this. That is until I saw his stepdad come through the door with his mom- wait..... that's not his mom.

That's not Zach's mom that's kissing his stepdad.

Thats my mom kissing his stepdad.