Sokeefe Oneshot #11 - Gala

A/N: HII! I'm back guys! And with a notice, in case you didn't read it on my fanfic, that updates are going to become weekly! This isn't me quitting, I just need to take time for myself! Writing is a lot of work! As always, drop a vote, stay healthy, and enjoy your day. Oh, and don't squeal too loud while fangirling. ;)

        He was right in front of her, yet he had never felt so far away.

        "Foster, I don't care about any of the girls here!"

        "Keefe, you don't wanna enjoy your day?" she asked, as she stole him away for a dance.

        "I only did this ridiculous Winnowing Gala because you made me," Keefe hissed, exasperated. Sophie's brown eyes moved higher and higher until they met his blue ones. She was beautiful, that Sophie, in her white dress that flowed down past her thighs. He could feel her bare skin from where his hand was pressed against her back.

        "But Keefe," she whispered, "I don't want you to lose this opportunity!"

        "Why don't you get it?!" he whined, "I don't like any of these girls, because I like you." He felt Sophie's emotions take a swift turn, and he gulped, afraid of what she was going to say. The song was almost over, and they had at most seconds, before another girl put her grimy hands on him.

        Sophie didn't say anything.

        Of course, she didn't say anything.

        Cause no one actually talks when they're kissing.