Sokeefe and Percabeth Crossover - Part 2

Annabeth was in shock.

        "Let me get this straight, you're elves?"

        "Yup," the girl she now knew as Sophie replied. "But you're, Demi-what was the word-demigods?"

        "Yeah..." Percy started, "I was sure you were too, but I guess not?"

        "I'm calling Mr. Forkle," Keefe reported, pulling out his imparter. But Sophie knocked it out of his hand.

        "What are you thinking?" she hissed, "We'll be in so much trouble!"

        "I'm sorry, but these two just said they were children of the Greek Gods, and that we seem to be ones too..." Keefe snatched up the imparter from the floor.

        "No, Keefe, jeez! Sandor will have my head!" Sophie turned to Annabeth and Percy who were staring at them awkwardly. "If you could give us a moment...?"

        "Sure," Annabeth said, tugging on Percy's arm. But when they left, she kept her ear pressed to the door, she needed to make sure that they could be trusted.

        "Keefe, what are you thinking?"

        "These people could be dangerous, Foster."

        "So...?"

        "I don't want you to get hurt!"

        "Why? It's not anything new. Besides, they're not the Neverseen, how dangerous can they be?"

        "I'm sure they're extremely dangerous, Foster. Can't you sense it? And I don't want you to get hurt because..." Keefe's voice became inaudible.

        "Because what?"

        "Because I love you!" he shouted. Annabeth's eyes widened, and she clamped her hand on Percy's mouth to keep him from laughing.

        "You-you what?"

        "Never mind. It's nothing."

        "No, Keefe, seriously."

        "Are you trying to embarrass me?" Keefe groaned. Annabeth didn't see what happened next, but she sure could guess. Next to her, Percy grinned.

        "Yes! You owe me five bucks! I told you they'd kiss by the end of our conversation."

        "Ugh, I hate it when you're right," Annabeth groaned.

        "I'm always right."

        "Don't push your luck."

        "Like right now, you're dying to kiss me," he taunted. Of course, Annabeth never backed out of a challenge. She kissed him.

        "Maybe you're right sometimes, Seaweed Brain. But I'm still smarter."

        "I'm good with that. Now let's get back in there before they start making out."