KOTLC FANFIC!!!

A/N: I finally did it... Sat my lazy self down and started writing a whole fanfic that I plan to continue. Sorry about the other false alarm... 😅 Go check it out on my account!! It's a Sokeefe Soulmates Spy Au!!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/359203290utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=Twilight7263&wp_originator=q5SznYaJoUXSuKRb2tZ6xr%2F9fOfqlUrCsTVa2QKlsJZu4lBVFalbuo%2BaaHiqxod2DoqE0rTecYv%2FZIN0D5pODY4oNAtuMl%2FtYHK%2BLOuJLQkc3XzPuTHNHIN80b1BoerM

Sneak Preview Below!!!

"Well, who is it?" Lady Gisela demanded, grabbing Lodestar's arm as he walked out of the tattoo parlor.

"I don't know, Mom! I just got it," he replied, rolling his eyes, "Why don't you roll my sleeve down and see?"

Lady Gisela traced the tattoo with her finger.

"I've told you not to call me Mom. It makes me look weak. And her name is Sophie. Sophie Foster."

"Wonderful, Mom," Lodestar replied, "She isn't part of the Black Swan. I told you so." Lady Giselda chuckled dryly.

"She could be. They have countless members whose names we don't know."

"Well then she's not an important member. So get off my back." Lodestar pulled his cloak's hood on, leaving only his blue eyes visible.

"Can we go back to headquarters now or what?"

***

"Who?" Biana asked, her tone excited as always.

"Keefe," the Moonlark whispered, running her fingers over the tattoo, "Keefe Sencen."

"That's such a cute name!" Biana gushed.

"Woah, there. Just cause he's my soulmate doesn't mean I want to meet him."

"What? Why? Tam and I, Lihn and Marella, Fitz and Dex, we're all good examples of soulmates... why don't you want to meet yours?"

"That's different. You all already knew each other. For all I know, mine could work for the Neverseen!"

"Come on, that's really unlikely. Soulmate matching is done very carefully."

The Moonlark scoffed.

"Biana, the Council is more messed up than you think. That's why the Black Swan exists."

"When you put it like that..." Biana's smile wavered.

"Hey, it's fine. Maybe I will like him."

Biana perked up, "Yeah! Just wait till Grady finds out."

***

Lodestar coughed. The first thing that hit him was the smell.

"Mo-Gisela. What's that," he coughed again, "Awful smell?!"

"Ke-Lodestar, I want you to get out of your room right now," she called, and Lodestar felt, for the first time, an emotion from her. Worry. Nothing else could have propelled him forward as fast as it did.

Underneath his rough exterior, all Lodestar really wanted was for her to care about him.

He was outside the headquarters in no time.

Only to be met with the smirking face of the Moonlark.