BONUS Solangelo Oneshot (Though I May Write More)

"WHY?" Nico screamed, his already pale face stained with tears. "If you were really my father you wouldn't have done this. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?" He was on his knees, crushed for the first time since Bianca's death, in the Hades cabin. And to make things worse he had been having a fairly good day. Played with little Silena and Beck, Percy's kids. Been forced into a hug by Will before he left for work. Before he died. Why? Was the only question Nico had left. Out of people, why did he have to die? He was everything to Nico. Nico said he hated hugs, hated being called 'cute', hated blushing, hated the name 'Sunshine'. But he didn't. He never had. Because it was all caused by Will. His annoying boyfriend. Who he loved. Who he had never told that he loved.

        He knew he could visit Will. Nico was a son of Hades after all. But how long until Will entered his next life? How long before he forgot about Nico? Or worse, what if he wasn't in Elysium? What if he had lost all his memory?

        No one will ever know. Because Nico closed his eyes that day. And didn't wake up.

A/N: Don't kill me yet, I can explain! I can, I promise! You see, my friend told me, write Solangelo fluff, and me being me, I was like, kill Will? And she just looked at me. So I had to write this. If you guys want another one, by request only, I'll write one where it's actual fluff. I'm not that mean. ;)

Actually, I decide to be super nice. The fluff is below.

A little longer:

We're getting there.

Okay, no more stalling.

        "Hey, Sunshine," Will greeted him.

        Nico rolled his eyes. "For the millionth time, I am a son of HADES. NOT APOLLO."

        Will pouted, "But I'm a son of Apollo."

        "My point exactly."

        "What do you mean?"

        "You're the sunshine. Not me."

        "Aww, come on Sunshine, you know you love it." Nico crossed his arms in indignation.

        "Absolutely not."

        "Why?"

        "Cause I said so."

        "Why?"

        "Because."

        "Whyyyyyy?" Will whined again.

        "Because I am darkness, not light. We've been over this."

        "Yes, yes, Sunshine."

        "Oh. My. God."

        "Gods." Nico's eyes widened.

        "Excuse me?"

        "We've been over this," Will mocked, "It's gods, not god."

        "You know what?"

        "What?"

        "No kisses for you."

        "Noooooo!" Will exclaimed. Nico smiled smugly.

        "Yes."

        "Well that means no kisses for you either." Now that, Nico couldn't accept.

        "What? No! That's not fair." Will shrugged.

        "Your fault, not mine."

        "You know, I think I'll make an exception."

        "Really?!" Nico pulled Will to him and kissed him.

        "Aww, I love you Sunshine."

        "Don't. Call. Me. Sunshine."