"Da!" Beibei suddenly looked at Xiaobao and started talking.

"He can talk?!" Xiaobao hugged Beibei excitedly.

Green head full of black lines, "Where can I talk, I just can make a few 'da-da' sounds. Children are like this when they are young." "

Da!" Seeing that Xiaobao looked very happy, Beibei clicked a lot more in succession. Voice.

After a while, Xiaobao went downstairs to tell everyone the good news that Beibei had opened his eyes.

"Beibei, I'm grandma." Mother Qin teased her grandson with a smile.

"Da!"

"Beibei, I am aunt."

"Da!"

"Beibei, I am uncle."

"Da!"

Although Beibei could only answer one word, everyone still danced happily. Our Beibei Bei is so cute and lovable!

Xiaobao was squeezing juice in the kitchen at this time. At first, he thought it would be better not to give the child fruits with too strong taste, so he squeezed some pear juice. Orange juice and the like might be too sour.

Beibei, who was holding the bottle, was naturally drinking happily. While drinking, Beibei looked around with her big eyes.

When Xiaoyu saw Beibei looking at him, she was ready to tease him. As soon as she made a face, Qin's mother slapped her on the head, "What are you doing? What should I do if Beibei chokes? Let him eat well when he eats." ." Beibei drinks juice while lying on the bed, and it is indeed easy to choke if she laughs.

In this joyful atmosphere, everyone quickly welcomed the arrival of the Spring Festival.

The blizzard outside is still falling every two days, and it is getting thicker and thicker. Although you can't leave the farm, the houses in the farm residential area can still pass through. Many rain shelter corridors were built as connections, and now they are showing. The convenience has come. The lives of employees have not been affected by the heavy snowfall for more than a month. Going to the canteen and warehouse is very convenient and safe. Even in unsafe places, there are people with special abilities doing things, and shoveling snow is done every day.

This years New Year is the same as last year. Dont forget to post couplets and eat glutinous rice balls. Because we are in the north now, Qins father decided to follow the local customs and added dumplings, which are an essential food for northern people during the New Year.

As for fireworks and firecrackers, they will naturally not be set off this year. First, they are afraid of causing an accident like last year. Second, the farm has no inventory, so they can't set them off even if they want to.

On this day of family reunion, except for Jian Shu and others who cannot return to the base to reunite with their families, the only ones left are Xu Yueming and Li Fengqin. Since Xu Qingqing left, they have not heard any news about their daughter. The base already knows the secret of the farm, and the daughter's superpowers are no longer surprising, but why doesn't she come back?

The couple still don't know that their daughter will never come back.

This was something Xiaobao didn't expect. Although he kicked Xu Qingqing out, he never thought of wanting her to die.

No one in the farm knew about the death of Xu Qingqing. Many people died every day in the base. No one would notice the absence of Xu Qingqing, who had no background.

The author has something to say:

I got up late today for the first update. This chapter is relatively short. The next two chapters will be longer.