36-50

☆ 36. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

In the next few days, Xiaobao put all the farm affairs aside and left them to Qin's father and Xiaoyu. He and Lu concentrated on absorbing energy crystals in the room.

In order to facilitate communication, Xiaobao temporarily let the cheeky Green stay in his room.

"Baby, do you want to drink water? I'll pour it for you."

"No."

"Baby, do you want to eat an apple?"

"No."

"Baby, do you..."

"Are you annoyed?" Xiaobao Finally, I couldn't bear it anymore, so I shouldn't have been soft-hearted and let this guy in. It was really annoying! "I have hands and feet, and I can do it myself when I'm thirsty or hungry!"

"...Oh." The green wilted head sat down on the sofa and continued to 'work'.

The effect of 'cheeky' is not obvious at all. The baby doesn't like it at all...

Xiaobao is now eager to make the green tower tree grow up. The best next plant is the cherry bomb. After going out this time, he feels that if there is a bomb, If so, the efficiency of destroying zombies will definitely be much higher. Shooting them one by one with a gun consumes energy and time. It will definitely be much easier if the zombies are concentrated and attracted a few bombs.

...

On the other side, Qins father continued to organize some workers to build houses. Many were built inside the two-story outer wall. The temporary residences near the gate were relatively simple. They were large multi-person collective rooms for temporary residence of the refugees. , and a guard room was built next to it.

He Tong and other superpowers have not been sent out on missions recently. They have all stayed in the farm to make weapons. They consumed a lot last time and must replenish them. Moreover, the number of people eating leaves on the farm has increased, so each of them must be replenished. All equipped with 'equipment'.

After two or three days like this, both Xiaobao and Lu absorbed thousands of crystals.

In addition to a few new pea and nut wall seeds, the green green tower tree finally grew new branches, but they were only sunflower seeds.

In addition to the previous pea branches and sunflower branches, Xiaobao has also grown new branches. The small bags on them are very small. They should mature if they work harder.

I hope this one is a cherry seed, Xiaobao thought.

"It's very late. Let's continue tomorrow." Green reminded him virtuously when he came out of the shower and took out Xiaobao's pajamas. "You go take a shower. I'll spread out the quilt and wait for you." "

... What kind of speech is this! Xiaobao was stunned by the thunder, and his stretched hands were froze in mid-air.

Midori was still smiling: "Go, I've put the hot water for you. You must be very sore after sitting for a day. I'll give you a massage later."

Xiaobao walked to the bathroom with his pajamas and ignored the blue veins on his head. It is indeed easier to absorb it if you have Lu around to guide you for a few days, so just tolerate him for a few days for the time being.

When Xiaobao came out from a comfortable hot bath, Lv had already dried his hair by himself, and turned off the lights in the room, leaving only a bedside lamp. Lv was sitting by the bed, looking under the soft light. Her long, straight hair was spread down, setting off her white pajamas, giving her an indescribable sense of beauty.