51-65

☆ 51. Chapter 51

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 51 A

few days later, new fruits finally matured on the green pagoda tree.

"Wogua?" Xiaobao picked up the small seed, "This round seed doesn't look like a pumpkin."

In fact, in China, pumpkin is also called pumpkin, but this thing looks like a pumpkin. The difference is quite big. The Green Tower tribe doesn't call it this name, it's how it is called in games on Earth.

"This is its seed. Sunflower seeds don't look like sunflowers."

"That's true." Xiaobao nodded, "Then what's the use of it?" The setting in the game is that it can smash zombies, but in real life This is a bit unrealistic, right?

"Hmm..." Lu thought for a while, and really didn't find this thing useful, "but this thing can be eaten when it gets bigger!" "..."

Xiaobao was speechless. This was the first time he had heard of eating weapons. , "Can't it be used as a weapon?"

"At most, it can only hit people, but the small ones won't hurt, and the big ones can't be lifted. It's the most cost-effective to eat it, and it tastes pretty good!" Green smacked his lips. He used to eat it often, and it was hydrated. There's quite a lot, and it's quite sweet.

Xiaobao thought hard, who would be more suitable to give this thing to?

Lu saw Xiaobao's thoughts and suggested: "It's better to give it to the old man. We are not in a hurry to use this thing. We can store it slowly and keep it as a food reserve. Anyway, it can be stored for several years. It is quite suitable for the old man to do this. He smokes it every day. Just make some in a small amount of time."

"You are still thoughtful." Xiaobao smiled, "Let's do it."

"My other fruit is about to mature." Lu added, "It should be today You can pick them off."

Xiaobao held up a few slightly colored crystals and smiled: "Then hurry up, I can't wait for so many days, and finally I have some results. If I hadn't delayed for so many days, There will definitely be several more weapons now."

Before the sun set, Lu finally let the fruit on another branch ripen. Xiaobao quickly picked it off and saw that there was a purple round seed in the bag, probably with a fingernail. The cover is so big and very beautiful.

"What is this? It's so beautiful, like a pearl!" Xiaobao excitedly raised it to look at the sunset.

"...Big-mouthed flower." Lu said with a subtle expression, "Don't look at it because it looks pretty, but this plant is very bad..."

Big-mouthed flower? The one with sharp teeth? "It's very good! It's stylish and practical!" Xiaobao said with a smile.

Green took the seeds and said: "The weapons we usually use need to input energy to use, but the big-mouthed flower hardly needs it, but it is a carnivorous plant, and you must give it meat. When fighting, the owner does not need to worry about it. It can do it on its own." It can provide energy."

"..." Xiaobao's eyes widened, "You still need to feed it!?"

Lu struggled: "Actually, you don't need to worry about its food. It also eats zombies. Feed it every day. It just needs to eat one or two."