4

☆ 4. Chapter 4

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 4

At this time, Qins father and Qins mother were watching TV in the living room downstairs. Prime-time soap operas were their favorite. Qins mother loved them the most, and Qins father loved watching the opera channel the most. Unfortunately, he couldnt win his wife.

The nanny has finished washing the dishes and has gone to rest.

Xiaobao took the three of them downstairs to introduce the story to their parents.

VV was more lively and had already rushed ahead. As soon as Qin's mother turned around, she saw a small white cannonball rushing down. Oops, this baby didn't look carefully just now. He looks so good! He picked her up and kneaded her on her knees.

The other little guy is called Vda, who is relatively shy. He hides behind the green and stretches his head to watch carefully.

...

During more than an hour of conversation, Qins father was confused, but Qins mother kept nodding her head. When she heard the part about zombies eating people, she opened her eyes wide and said it was too scary.

"You don't have sunshine there yet?" For farmers, Qin's father is very sensitive to this. How can we farm without the sun?

"Yes, for our Green Tower tribe, sunlight is the source of strength. Now almost no new tribe members are born."

Mother Qin touched the heads of the two little guys, feeling very distressed, "This poor thing is still like this Xiao Bao must have suffered a lot."

Xiao Bao resisted telling his parents that these two were at the level of Tianshan's child grandmother.

"Then you can live in my house from now on. My family is very big. You can be my children!" "

Auntie, are you so trusting of us? Don't you want to ask more questions?"

"Baby said you are not bad people, so you are definitely not, no. Wrong!" Qin's mother said proudly, "My baby is the smartest, no one can fool him!"

Lu was lying if he said he wasn't moved at this time. Just when he was about to solemnly express his gratitude, Qin's mother suddenly said, "I am. I really have a question that I really want to ask. After talking for a long time, you didnt say what kind of plant you are. I saw Xiaoxue when she was playing games! They all look very cute!"

Everyone was sweating...

I dare you to listen, old man. What I have been most concerned about for most of the day is this? ! This is not the point at all!

"My natal plant is the Green Tower Tree."

"Green Tower Tree? I don't think I've heard of this name in the game. What does it look like?" Qin's mother said that she really wanted to see the original form. It would be best if she could change it. .

Green:...

"I know!" A flash of light flashed in Xiaobao's mind, "You are from the royal family, and your abilities must be different from others. You must be a Wisdom Tree, right?!" There was an expression on his face that I had already guessed.

Mother Qin was excited, "Then you must be very powerful, right?! Do you swish and swish with all kinds of weapons and beat the enemy to pieces?!"

Green:...

Are all people on earth like this? !

"But that's not right. If you are so powerful, why would you escape to Earth?" Xiaobao said doubtfully.