111-125

☆ 113. Chapter 111

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 111

After Xu Qingqing went out, she went directly to the villa. The doorman of the villa naturally stopped her when he saw her.

"I have something to do with Brother Qin."

"If you have anything to do, tell us first. The boss is very busy. If it's not an important matter, don't bother him."

Xu Qingqing became angry, "Okay, I'm going to leave the farm! Go talk to him!"

At this time, the Qin family was preparing to have dinner, and everyone was shocked when they heard the guard's message.

Xiaobao frowned, another one? "Let her come in."

After Xu Qingqing came in, he found three people on the sofa in the living room, Xiaobao, Lu and Xiaoxue.

"Sit." Xiaobao greeted.

Xu Qingqing smiled and sat on the sofa opposite and said, "Brother Qin should also know what I am here for."

Xiaobao nodded, "Are you leaving the farm? Are you going to the base as well?"

"Of course, except for that Where can I go?" Xu Qingqing smiled and said, "But don't worry, Brother Qin, I won't tell the secrets of the farm." Even if he wanted to say He Tong, he couldn't agree. How could he stay at the base without He Tong? Go down and turn into flowers all day long for others to see?

When Xiaobao heard this, he felt that it was not unreasonable. He had already prepared for his superpower to be exposed at any time. "If you want to leave, I won't let you stay. But your parents didn't come. Let them go after you go back." Let the accountant pay the salary." Xiaobao thought that the Xu family was going to move out together.

Xu Qingqing's face turned bad after hearing this, "This is my business alone, they won't leave."

Not only Xiaobao was surprised, but even Xiaoxue was confused, "Qingqing, isn't it good for you to go to the base alone? Ah, a girl is too dangerous!"

"What can I do if they don't want to leave!" Xu Qingqing became furious when she recalled what happened just now.

"This is for you." Xu Qingqing said again.

Xiaobao looked at the palm of her hand and saw seven or eight sunflowers lying in it, "What is this?"

Xu Qingqing said: "My parents won't go with me, so I don't want to take advantage of them. I can take away whatever I want." Use your own ability to exchange! I heard that these plants can be exchanged for things, and I have produced a few today. I want to exchange some necessities with you, Brother Qin."

Xiaobao reached out and took it, "Okay, I will call the accountant later. You can go directly to him to get the coupon, and if you want to exchange anything, go directly to the warehouse."

Xu Qingqing nodded with satisfaction, things went smoothly, and she was finally able to leave this place.

After Xu Qingqing left, Xiaobao saw the sadness on Xiaoxue's face and said, "It's good that she left. At least she won't plot against you anymore. Why are you sad? You should be happy, right?"

Lu said happily at the side: " Thats right! Its best if that annoying ugly guy is gone! Spending a sunflower seed to send away a love rival is the most cost-effective way! If I had known it would be so convenient, I would have given it to her when we were in Ningbo!

...

After Xu Qingqing received the coupon from the accountant, she went to the warehouse to select the things to take away. She was planning to leave tonight. The zombies outside wont bite her anyway, so theres nothing to be afraid of, she told herself.