96-110

☆ 97. Chapter Ninety Six

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 96:

All the soldiers on the shore were stunned. Not only could this pumpkin speak, but he could also speak standard Mandarin! Its much more standard than some of their comrades who speak with regional accents!

Everyone was deeply shocked!

They all wondered if the shelling had been too loud and caused auditory hallucinations in their ears.

"...Captain, are we still chasing him?"

Jiang Bo shook his head. The weapons they brought out this time were almost ineffective against the pumpkin monster, and chasing him would be a waste of time. Moreover, they can talk and curse, so they should be highly intelligent and able to communicate through language. They had better not act rashly, lest those pumpkin monsters come back to take revenge.

"Where are you going?" Suddenly Jiang Bo put his hand around his mouth and said loudly to the pumpkins on the river.

"..."

Naturally, no one answered him.

Jiang Bo's subordinates looked at their superior with embarrassment.

"I thought they would answer me." Seeing that he didn't get an answer for a long time, Jiang Bo scratched his head and expressed confusion. "Are you really angry because of the heavy bombardment just now?" As he said this,

Jiang Bo turned to look at the soldiers behind him, his eyes filled with laughter. Full of inquiries.

"..." Even if you look at us like this, leader, we can't answer you. How can we know what the pumpkin monster is thinking!

"But judging by the curse words, he shouldn't be a bad guy. This is the first time I've seen someone who only wants to beat someone up in revenge." "It

sounds like a man's voice to me."

"Such a rough voice must be a man's voice. La."

"It said it remembered our faces, but did it have eyes?" "

Who knew, we didn't see their mouths, so we still heard the words."

Everyone watched as they slowly disappeared in the water. The pumpkins who were leaving were having a lively discussion.

"Bring back the fragments that fell from them just now. Maybe you can discover the secrets of these pumpkins after research." Jiang Bo ordered his subordinates.

"Yes!"

Finally, several thousand soldiers reported back to the base with a plastic bag of 'trophies'.

...

On the side of the convoy, the waterway more than one kilometer wide was quickly completed, and hundreds of pumpkin carts climbed ashore.

After landing, the team advanced for more than an hour and finally stopped in a farmland, where Xiaobao was going to spend the night. There is a bridge between Pukou and the city. Everyone has crossed the river to take refuge, so it is relatively safe here.

While the chef was making dinner, the survivors began to talk about the attack that happened in the evening.

"Those soldiers must be from the Nanjing base. Why did they attack us?"

"We didn't do anything. We were really bullying people. So many artillery shells kept blasting us. It was scary to death!" "

If it weren't for our strong vehicles. , lets leave it at the riverside.