13

☆ 13. Chapter Thirteen

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13

When we returned to the farm, it was already past seven o'clock in the evening. Everyone could see the lights of the farm in the distance. It seemed that the street lights worked very well, illuminating the area near the fence as if it were daytime.

With the workers' non-stop work, the farm's reconstruction work has reached the final stage.

The two walls have basically been completed, and several large iron gates have been opened. Workers are building stairs behind the walls so that they can lie on the walls and look outside. This is what Qin's mother thought of. If there is danger and need to defend yourself, she can stand across the wall. It's not a problem, it's not okay if you can't see anything.

Four large double-storey warehouses were built at the four corners of the innermost wall. Each warehouse had dozens of rooms, just waiting for materials to arrive. Several cold storage rooms are installed downstairs in each warehouse. The slaughterhouse transports the processed meat in the evening and has already sent it to the cold storage room.

There are also many warehouses built outside this wall, all of which are bungalows. If the warehouse space inside is not enough, the extra things can be put here.

Houses in residential areas have high thresholds, and cement is poured around the house to prevent rats from gnawing holes.

A large half-meter-high cement floor was poured in front of the main house, and workers were adding it. They said they were going to build a large pavilion, which was what Qin's father requested.

Long corridors have been built from the main house to the staff dormitories, warehouses and pavilions, so you dont have to worry about rainy days.

"Baby, you are finally back. Mom is worried to death." Mother Qin pulled Qin Xiaobao to look left and right.

"What can happen to me? The house is fine, right?"

"Well, the boiler you ordered has been installed, the pipes have been laid, and the generator has arrived. Your dad bought a lot of diesel and gasoline. Tomorrow Just bring it over."

"Brother!" Xiaoxue heard the voice and ran out to greet her, "Let's eat, I'm just waiting for you!" "

What's wrong with your eyes? You have such big dark circles."

"Hehehehe..." Two days and one night I didnt sleep, but I have dark circles under my eyes.

Walking into the dining room, Xiaobao found that everyone looked like pandas.

"..." Thinking that he had a good sleep yesterday, Xiaobao touched his nose and felt a little embarrassed.

"You guys go to bed after dinner. I'll take care of the rest. You have to get up early tomorrow. A lot of things will be shipped here. You need to be energetic. I hope you can move the goods."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Especially a few students, they really regretted it. They didn't expect to be so tired. They started but were embarrassed to give up midway. Everyone was so excited that they didn't take a break. It wouldn't look good if they went to take a break by themselves. After all, they said they would be paid. .

"No matter how tired you are, you should take a hot bath before going to bed, otherwise your whole body will hurt when you wake up tomorrow. Do you understand?" This is Xiaobao's experience. This kind of thing often happened on the farm in the busy season.