3

☆ 3. Chapter 3

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 3

It turns out that the race that created the virus is called Yulia. Their race is very rare in number. There are no more than ten thousand people in the entire galaxy. Their bodies are extremely weak and they can hardly participate in any battles. But many planets' technological civilizations were created by this race, and they are the cutting-edge elements among highly intelligent races. Moreover, Yulia people are very beautiful, and many nobles flock to them. Since hundreds of years ago, some people have secretly hunted Yulia people, and then sold them to nobles at high prices. Many rich people are proud to have a Yulia slave. , gradually the Yulia people became a showoff for the rich, and their situation was very bleak. There are also many nobles in Green Tower, the planet where Green is located, who buy the Yulia people as private slaves and force them to work for them, but this is already very good. The Green Tower people are also a beautiful race and do not covet Yulia. People are beautiful, but they are strong and able to protect themselves.

"Then they became perverted under the pressure? Then they took revenge on all mankind?" If it were him, he might also become perverted.

"..." Lu choked.

"Continue, continue." Xiaobao spread his hands.

"The surviving Yulia people live in fear every day. They are weak, unable to resist on their own, and cannot lift heavy weapons. But this changed more than ten years ago. A Yulia scientist used his Cells combined with special viruses cultivated new viruses, and then spread throughout the galaxy through rain. Most people were infected and turned into puppets. They would all obey the orders of the Yulia people. Except for the Yulia people, all intelligent races in the entire galaxy Among the Leiya people, only we, the Green Tower tribe, are completely immune to this virus. So for more than ten years, we have been the main force in the war." "Are

you related to the Yulia people?" The cell composition is similar or something.

"No." Lu stretched out his hand, and saw two leaves suddenly growing out of his palm, which were emerald green. "As you can see, our Luta tribe is very different from other races. Part of our body is made of plants. Yuri The virus can only infect viviparous species, which you call mammals on earth. The Green Towers are all born from the fruits of trees. Those monsters will not attack our Green Towers without orders. They almost only eat All kinds of viviparous species."

After hearing this, Xiaobao felt horrified. If this kind of virus appeared on the earth, it would be so terrible. Humans and various animals would turn into zombies, and it would definitely be the end of the world.

"Tudu" there was a knock on the door.

"Xiaobao, dinner is ready, do you want to use it now?" It was Aunt Lu who was cooking.

Xiaobao quickly went to open the door.

"Excuse me, Aunt Lu, you go and eat, I can do it myself." She said and went to push the food cart.

"If you don't shout enough, I'll bring it to you. I've done a lot today."

"Okay."

The little guy with flowers on his body smelled the aroma of food and couldn't wait to get up from the sofa and go to the dining car.

"VV!" Lu scolded lightly.

"Ugh..." The little guy puffed up his face in grievance.

"You have been traveling in the universe for a long time, and you must have never had a good meal." Xiaobao touched the little guy's head, "It's okay, you're welcome, just eat whatever you want. The most important thing in my family is food." He said The dishes were placed on the coffee table in front of the sofa, and then the rice began to be served.