2

☆ 2. Chapter 2

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2

Just a few seconds after the two got into the car and drove out, something from the sky fell down, no more than three meters away from where they were standing!

But the strange thing is that there was no big vibration as expected. The two people driving the car only felt a slight shaking, as if the tires hit a pebble.

The Qin family father and son slowly stopped the car and turned around to look back. What they saw in front of them stunned them: it was a shining green cocoon as big as two trucks, very beautiful. However, it did not make a big hole in the ground. Instead, it hung in mid-air, with six or seven 'legs' of different thicknesses at the bottom supporting the huge body in the soil.

"Baby, what is that thing? It's so beautiful..." Qin's father couldn't help but admire, "Let's take a closer look?" "

Wait a minute."

After a while, the light of the green cocoon It is getting weaker and weaker, and under the illumination of the setting sun, the brightness is almost invisible.

"Dad, you wait in the car, I'll go take a look first." Just in case, Xiaobao picked up the remaining bamboo pole with colorful flags that he had just marked and got out of the car.

Carefully approaching the green cocoon, Xiaobao discovered that the green skin and the support of this behemoth were both made of plants. The support was a vine as thick as a bowl, and the main body was wrapped with countless thin green vines, which were constantly squirming. , its a bit scary to look at it so close.

"Baby, how about we call more people?" Qin's father was a little worried.

Xiaobao was just about to say yes, when suddenly the rattan in front of him started to squirm quickly. Could it be that he was startled by speaking loudly? This thing is alive no matter how you look at it!

The thin rattan was pulled away from the middle and moved to both sides. After a while, the side facing Xiaobao revealed the transparent membrane inside.

Xiaobao took a closer look and saw that there was someone inside! It was very bright inside the film, and there were three people lying there.

Seeing that his son didn't respond, Qin's father said anxiously: "Baby, baby! What's wrong? Talk!"

Xiaobao finally recovered, turned around and said loudly: "Dad, there is someone inside!"

Just as he said that, the UFO The person inside opened his eyes and came out of the membrane.

Xiaobao was so frightened that he quickly took a few steps back.

That membrane is so miraculous that when someone comes out of it, it doesn't break even though it passes through it.

The three people who came out didn't seem to be wearing any clothes. J□j's skin outside was very white, with many green rattans wrapped around his body. His hair was very long. It looked black at first glance, but under the sunlight, it turned out to be a bit green, which was very strange. pretty. They looked towards the sunset, looking very happy.

The three of them saw Xiaobao from the flying object. After chattering happily towards the sunset, the two little men on the left and right bowed politely to Xiaobao, while the man in the middle nodded slightly, and then the three of them slowly Approach Xiaobao.

Xiaobao was a little nervous. The man in the middle was very tall, visually over 1.9 meters tall. Judging from his appearance, he should be an Oriental, but his eyes were dark green. He was a man, very handsome. The two next to them are obviously children. The canes on their bodies are lighter in color. One of them has a few small blue flowers blooming on it. Their gender cannot be determined. They appear to be four or five years old. All three of them look very good.