10

☆ 10. Chapter 10

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10

Lu suddenly stretched out his right palm, and saw a green seedling appear slowly. There were large blue threads on the pulled out leaves. There were only three leaves, not much bigger than a fingernail. Lu's face has turned pale, and it is obvious that condensing this plant has consumed a lot of energy and energy. After picking off three leaves, the seedling withered and disappeared, and everyone was amazed to see it.

"What is this?" Xiaoxue asked.

Green held the leaf in his palm and said: "This is the secret plant of our Green Tower clan. Only the royal family can cultivate it. It is a very precious medicine. Eating it is very beneficial to the body. Other races are willing to buy it at a high price." He apologized again. , "It's a pity that my natal tree did not sprout. With my ability, I can only pull out three leaves. It will take a few days to do it again. You should eat it. It should increase your resistance." "

Wow, thank you so much. !" Xiaoxue said happily, "Three pieces...can I tear them apart and eat them separately?" "

...No, you must eat the whole piece."

"Then parents and Xiaoxue should eat it first. You have weak resistance." Xiaobao Said, Xiaoyu also nodded in agreement.

The three people objected one after another, especially Qin's father and Qin's mother. They felt that they were old anyway and did not have many years to live, so they should leave the good things to their children.

Xiaobao said angrily: "What is there to give in to now? No one in our family can have an accident! Xiaoyu and I are usually in good health. If you don't eat, are you going to hold back the whole family?"

So the three of them chatted. Yes.

"How do you feel?" Xiaobao asked. The three of them chewed the leaves in their mouths for a long time before swallowing them. It was just a small leaf, how could it last so long! Xiaobao cursed.

"I feel like I'm twenty years younger! I'm full of energy!" Qin's father stretched his legs and shook his hands.

"I feel like I'm twenty years younger, and my waist doesn't hurt anymore! It's such a panacea!" Qin's mother also said with a smile.

"..." Xiaoxue saw everyone looking at her. She couldn't say she was twenty years younger. She was only twenty this year. She said after a long time, "I think I can definitely beat Xiaoyu now."

Xiaoyu: "... ..."You were shot while you were lying down...When did I hit you?" If it counts before the age of three, okay, I admit that I have beaten you, but you were very tough at that time, bitch, but I heard from my parents that I never won once!

"Brother, I think our family should stock up on more food and other supplies. I have read a lot of novels like this. They all say this. When zombies come, you can't go out and wander around. You have to stock up on things at home." Xiao Yu road.

Everyone nodded, it was indeed the case.

"Our family is not short of food. It's all over the floor. We won't sell it starting today. We can buy more daily necessities." Qin's father said.

Xiaobao thought for a while, "We have to buy a few more generators. When the power plant is no longer working, there will definitely be a power outage. It is better to use diesel for generators. We need to stock up on diesel and buy gasoline as well. Water is no problem, we There is a lake and a stream at home. If not, you can dig a well. Anyway, you can eat the poisonous water after boiling it." "