11

☆ 11. Chapter 11

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 11

The mother and son walked into the bank, and Qins mother asked: Do we really want to withdraw them all? Some of them will expire in two years.

Xiaobao couldnt laugh or cry, Mom, are you sure in two years? Can this money still be used? We have land. Even if there is peace in the future, we can still live well. All this money saved is dead money. I am afraid that I have too little time to spend so much money!"

"..."

It is the National Day holiday, and most bank business cannot be carried out, but personal deposits and withdrawals can still be done.

"Madam, your passbook has not expired yet, are you sure you want to withdraw it?" For such a large amount, if you withdraw it when it expires, you can earn dozens of times more interest, the receptionist muttered in her heart. Rich people really dont understand, how much interest can buy dozens of houses.

"Yes..."

After a while, the money was transferred to the bank card.

"Excuse me, I still have a passbook, transfer it to another card."

"..." Oh my god, how anxious is this family to use money? After withdrawing so much money, do they still need to withdraw it again?

The Qin family's money was deposited in several different banks, and it took the two of them two or three hours to handle it.

There were a total of eleven bank cards, each worth nearly 100 million. Xiaobao took out two and gave them to Qin's mother to take back. He took the rest directly to Yiwu.

When he came to the city to withdraw money, he drove two cars. Xiaobao wanted to drive directly to Yiwu after withdrawing the money, so Midori also came, along with the drivers Xiao Zhang and Xiao Ye. Mother Qin took the truck driven by Xiao Wang back and bought some scattered supplies in the city. For some items that may not be available in Yiwu or in low demand, Mother Qin could buy them directly nearby.

Yiwu is not far from the city where Xiaobao is located. It takes three or four hours to drive, and the flight is faster. However, there is no airport in this small place, and you have to go to a larger city. The waiting time is enough for the car to reach the destination.

Both drivers sat in the front, and the commercial vehicle had quite a lot of space. Lu sat on the left, while Xiaobao lay on his side with his head resting on Lu's lap. He really didn't sleep well last night and was very sleepy now.

Lu covered Xiaobao with a thin blanket and gently stroked his hair.

This beautiful Earthling is smart and courageous. It might be a good thing if he really becomes my Taya. But he doesn't seem very happy. Do you want to fight for it?

Lu held his chin in thought.

We are on our way here, and the Qin family farm is in full swing.

Chen Jianfa has recruited more than 4,000 people in total. Most of them have some experience as masons, but the technical content of building walls is not very high. Those with no experience can get started after a few lessons.

The position of the wall has been stretched out with thin wires, and street lights are set up every 40 meters ten meters away from the wall. This way, there are basically no blind spots for light, and part of the outside of the wall can also be illuminated. With more people and greater strength, most of the street lights have been erected, and more people have begun to dig the foundation of the wall. Except for bricks from other cities, all the materials have arrived.