12

☆ 12. Chapter 12

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 12

Midori has already finished taking a shower and is blow-drying her hair. Although he has followed, he has actually not been of much help so far. Xiaobao has done almost everything by himself.

"Are you tired?" Lu walked behind the sofa where Xiaobao was sitting, gently massaged Xiaobao, and rubbed his temples. "I'm sorry, I can't help you with anything."

Xiaobao chuckled and said, "Just wait. Being by my side is the best help. I had a nightmare last night, with countless zombies chasing me. Somehow, you made me feel particularly safe. When I saw you in the morning, I calmed down."

"Maybe it's because I came from the battlefield and know them better." Lu was a little embarrassed, "There is also a possibility, maybe because you are my destined Taya..." "?!"

Xiaobao Laughing, "Are you so superstitious?"

"Maybe, but our Green Tower royal family has chosen Taya through companion plants for thousands of years. This is their innate ability." "

Can see two people The red line between them? Hahaha..."

"..." It seems that the other party doesn't believe it anymore, "You reject same-sex people? I have read some information, and it seems that same-sex unions are not very popular on Earth." "

..." This It's not very popular anywhere, Xiaobao muttered, "Is it very popular on your planet?"

"Technology is very advanced, and men can have children with men. Besides, our Green Tower tribe was born from fruits, let alone Gender barrier."

"..." Xiaobao pondered for a while and said: "I don't reject it. To be honest, you are really a very charming person. Maybe one day I will fall in love with you and I won't even take the initiative to confess. Definitely!" He said, turning back and winking at Midori.

The green heart skipped two beats, "I will take it seriously." He thought he was just slightly fond of Xiaobao out of gratitude, but now it seems that this is not the case at all. The other party just said it casually like a joke, and his heart beat faster. I've never felt this way before.

Xiaobao just thought Lu was joking and went to take a shower with a smile.

Taking out a change of clothes, Xiaobao said: "Lv, help me check all the wholesale markets here. Just now I wanted to go right away, so I asked the landlady for the address. Now we have a lot of preparation time. We will check it out tomorrow. You can go to a few more places."

Lu asked for it, and finally he was able to help. "You go and wash, I will record every address."

Xiaobao closed his eyes and soaked in the bathtub. Sure enough, he was taking a bath or something. He was the most comfortable, his whole body was relaxed, he was so comfortable that he almost fell asleep...

and then...

he really fell asleep...

Midori recorded the addresses of more than a dozen wholesale markets, including the main operators. For the project, I also drew a simple map, marked the approximate street names, and planned the driving route to ensure that I could visit the destination in the shortest time.

Lu was very efficient and finished it in less than half an hour. Seeing that Xiaobao hadn't come out yet, he lay on the bed and watched the news.

An hour has passed like this, and Xiaobao still hasn't come out. Lu is a little worried, can it last so long after taking a bath? The skin can be rubbed off several layers.