141-155

☆ 144. Chapter 141

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 141

Xiaobao was furious at the looks everyone was looking at, "What are you looking at!"

Xiaoxue touched her head and said, "Uh... conditioned reflex..."

Xiaobao looked at Lu, "Say something!"

"Beibei can just drink some water in the past few days. After three or four days, you can drink fruit and vegetable juices. After a month, you can eat other things, including pureed meat and vegetables." Green explained, "We are not mammals. Yes."

"Huh..." Xiaobao breathed a sigh of relief, which frightened him to death, "Why didn't you tell me earlier."

"Doesn't it matter if you just drink water?" Qin's mother was a little worried, "Isn't he hungry? "

No, there are still a lot of nutrients in his body that have not been digested." Lu touched Beibei's forehead again, "When he opens his eyes, he can feed him some juice."

Everyone was talking. As for the words, Beibei woke up, but her eyes didn't open, her mouth moved in a grunting manner, and her hands and feet fluttered from time to time. She looked a bit like she was dreaming, which is what happens to many dreamers.

"Is he awake?" Qin's mother asked curiously.

Lu nodded, "Maybe I'm a little thirsty."

Xiaobao felt that he should fulfill his father's obligations, so he ran to fill the bottle with water.

Beibei was very excited when she sucked the water from the nipple, and her mouth kept moving. Her two little hands stretched out from the quilt and hugged the bottle tightly. Although her eyes were closed, the force of "sucking milk" was stronger than normal. The little babies on Earth are so big that they are dancing with joy!

Xiaobao thought to himself, it's a good thing he doesn't drink milk. Not many people can bear such excitement.

Although Qin's father and Qin's mother strongly requested, in the end Beibei's crib was moved back to their own room by Xiaobao and Lu.

Xiaobao sat on the sofa and held Beibei in his arms after drinking water. "You are so good. He doesn't cry or make trouble." "

That's right! After all, he is my son! I heard my mother say that when I was a child, You're so well behaved!" Lu said proudly.

Xiaobao came closer and smelled Beibei's smell, "Well...it doesn't have the milky smell of other babies, it smells like grass." It smells quite good, not a fragrance, but a very fresh smell.

Lu smiled and said: "How can he smell like milk if he doesn't drink milk? Moreover, he grew from a tree, so he naturally smells of plants."

"What color do you think his eyes will be?" Xiaobao looked at Bei. Bei's fan-like eyelashes, "If you have green hair, it is more harmonious with green eyes." " If you have beautiful black eyes like yours, baby, I think it would be great. Our son is a mixed-race little prince

!"

In the next few days, Xiaobao and Lu, who had never raised children before, gradually became very good at taking care of children. They were able to bathe, change diapers and feed them with ease.

On the morning of the fifth day, Beibei finally opened her eyes.

"Beibei, open your eyes!" Xiaobao shouted to Lu, "It's green!"

Lu hurried out of the bathroom, and when he walked to the crib, he saw his son's big watery eyes staring at him. From Xiaobao's perspective, his eyes are dark green like his hair. If the light is not good, many people will definitely see him as black.