17

☆ 17. Chapter 17

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17

After the TV news reports and Xiaoyus injury, everyone on the farm realized the terrible situation, and almost everyone started to stock up on supplies at home. After the meeting, most people hope that their families can live on the farm for the time being. The farm now has three solid walls, which is better than the thin doors and windows at home. Now I heard that the bosss house has some incredible weapons, so I feel more secure, okay? Anyway, the single dormitory is not small. Regardless of other considerations, two or three beds can still fit in a single bed. If it is just for family members to live temporarily, it is barely acceptable.

He Tong and the other students also felt that they felt safer at Xiaobao's house. Ordinary people didn't have guns to defend themselves, and there was a chance to get supernatural powers by staying here. It was cost-effective no matter how you thought about it, so they called each other. Go home and let your family get here quickly before the zombie wave breaks out. Xiaoxue also said that it is safer if there are more people.

...

and not long after that, a terrifying zombie wave appeared. There are countless 'flu' patients in various places, just like what happened in Chicago before. Many of them have turned into biting monsters. As long as they are bitten and scratched by them, they will be infected immediately. It is expected that these 'flu' patients will be infected soon. They will all mutate. The survivors risked their lives to grab supplies in fear, and then hid in their homes shivering, hoping that the government could eliminate these monsters as soon as possible.

The workers on the Qin family farm are all locals, so they moved to the farm early with their families. Many of them also brought some relatives and friends. Of course, almost everyone brought a lot of supplies, and a few The little treasure that was not brought also showed that the farm was only a temporary refuge. All the supplies of the Qin family would not be shared with others. People who did not have food but needed it could work on the farm in exchange for supplies. After all, there are a lot of fields in the farm. In the case of diesel shortage, it is impossible to farm mechanically, and only a lot of manpower can be used.

Naturally, several students didn't know what Xiaobao said, so inevitably, there were people who wanted to sit back and enjoy the success.

The one whose home is farthest from here is Zhu Hongfei. In Guizhou, a large amount of material consignments may never be able to load the farm, so he drove here by himself and is still halfway there. The families of all the others were here. Except for Xu Qingqing's family, every family brought a large amount of supplies. Li Bing's family even drove three trucks over.

Fang Qian and Du Xiaoyan were surprised to see that Xu Qingqing's family brought almost nothing but people. They both thought her family was pressed for time and had no time to purchase. Du Xiaoyan said anxiously on her behalf: "What should we do? Why don't you have anything at home?" Buy it, don't tell me it's dangerous to buy it now, it's hard to say whether you can buy it or not."

Xu Qingqing said strangely: "Didn't Xiaoxue let us stay at her house? The things we brought are not worth mentioning compared to what she stocked. Besides, with so many fields and crops, can only a few people in her family eat them all?"

Both of them were stunned. Fang Qian felt like vomiting blood in her heart: "But these are all her family's, and the supplies she stocked are all flowers. There is no reason to share her family's money with others."

Xu Qingqing curled her lips and said: "Her family has so much money, and she also said that she is a good friend of ours. Now that we are in trouble, shouldn't we take care of it? Besides, my family also has a lot of money. Isn't this a embarrassment because there is no private car to transport things here? I'll ask her now, she must think the same way."