126-140

☆ 129. Chapter 126

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 126:

In the next few days, Guan Rou asked people to investigate Xiaobao's information. When she got Xiaobao's photo, she felt bad.

That's right, it's this face. This face has been responsible for him for nearly fifty years! This man must be Guan Yao's son! It has been almost thirty years since Guan Yao died, but why is her son still a ghost?

Guan Rou pinched the photo into a ball with force. She had clearly asked someone to deal with the child.

Guan Rou picked up another piece of information, which was about superpowers. Although not much could be understood based on the Guan family's abilities, superpowers did indeed exist, and they were indeed related to the Qin family farm. What she is most worried about now is Ye Qi's decision. What if Ye Qi wants to take the child back? After all, the child is the legitimate heir of the Guan family, and he is also Ye Qi's eldest son. Wouldn't Xiaohui have nothing to gain by then? arrive? ! After all, Xiaohui is still young and doesn't know much about anything. How can he win over a scheming adult?

Guan Rou took the information and thought again and again. She had to do something. She must not let this child come back. No matter what kind of superpower he is, as long as she uses it properly, this ability will only cause trouble for that child!

farm.

While Jian Shu was examining the green tattoo-like substance on Xiaobao's chest, he asked, "Can I get some samples?" He gently touched the green pattern with his fingertips.

"Why are you touching me! You are sexually harassing me!" Green sat aside angrily. 'Sexual harassment' was a word he had recently learned, and this brainless scientist was the best spokesperson for this word.

Xiaobao nodded nonchalantly, "It's okay. You can take it off. My wound will heal soon anyway." "

Xiaobao is so considerate and gentle." Jian Shu said with a smile, "He looks nothing like that person. ."

As he spoke, Jian Shu smacked his lips at Lu, "My dear Prince, since you are a prince, you should have the qualities of a prince. Why are you yelling all day long? This is not good." "

It's not good for you ." What kind of self-cultivation does a person need? The baby is mine. Stop wishful thinking, you ugly monster!"

Xiaobao held his forehead. The two people in front of him had quarreled many times during this time. In the beginning, he even helped a bunch of people. Lu, after all, Jian Shu is an outsider, but they are noisy every day. His head is too big to bother to persuade him. As long as they don't start a fight, just pretend he didn't see it.

Jian Shu quickly took some green skin tissue from Xiaobao's chest, barely hurting him. After a while, Jian Shu said to Lu: "You can take off your clothes too, I want to take some from you."

Lu had no choice. Although he always argued with Jian Shu, the other party's research attitude was still quite serious. , so Lv is still very cooperative when it comes to work.

"Ah -" Lu raised his lips, "Are you trying to murder me?!"

Jian Shu looked at the small piece of meat on the tweezers and said, "I'm sorry, I accidentally pulled off the meat. Originally, I was only planning to cut a small amount."

Xiaobao looked at the wound on Lu's chest and was frightened, "Does it hurt?" It looked like there was a lot of blood.

The green eyes rolled, "Baby, if you kiss me, it won't hurt." It's best to kiss him in front of this ugly guy to make him mad!