Xiaobao put on his shirt and ran out, "Then it will hurt you to death." His expression was so cold!

"..." Lu looked at Xiaobao's retreating back and felt aggrieved.

"Hahaha..." Jian Shu laughed loudly, "Your treatment is no better than mine!"

Midoriya ignored him. Seeing that the wound was almost healed, he picked up a wet wipe and wiped the blood on his chest. Wiped off.

Jian Shu leaned over and whispered softly: "It seems you haven't succeeded yet."

Lu's brows twitched slightly, but he still understood what he said, so he gritted his teeth and said: "So what, the baby and I are destined partners. , one day he will agree to me!"

Jian Shu only thought Lu was joking and didn't pay much attention to it. After all, things like 'fate' are a bit off-putting at first glance.

Lu finally said coldly: "You'd better not have any evil thoughts about the baby, you will kill him." "

What?" Jian Shu raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Is it possible that he fell in love with me and you will fall in love with me?" Do you want to kill him?"

Lu tidied up his clothes and went out. He didn't want to answer this question. If the baby changed his heart, of course he wouldn't hate him because of love, but they were destined to be tied together for the rest of their lives, and no one could betray them. , otherwise it is death...

I will not let the baby fall in love with anyone else, he can only be mine!

...

Nanjing base.

Due to the leakage from the Tianwan Nuclear Power Plant, the Nanjing base was under greater pressure and was attacked from above and below.

Although the zombies from the Tianwan Nuclear Power Plant have not yet come to Nanjing, many survivors nearby have come. Coupled with the steady stream of zombies coming from the Qinshan Nuclear Power Plant, the Nanjing base is extremely busy.

Now their infantry is almost completely useless, and the air force is fighting the zombies all day long.

It's fine during the day, but it's terrible at night. Zombies don't stop to sleep at night, so soldiers in the Air Force work 24-hour shifts. Flares and the like must be used all night long, just in case something slips through and comes near the base. go.

But that's it, the battle line is retreating more and more. It used to be near Lishui, but now the main bombing point is close to Jiangning, because the zombies' skin is really too thick, and some zombies can continue to move forward after dozens of bombardments. The soldiers were really overwhelmed.

They also don't understand why these zombies are rushing to Nanjing all at once if they are obviously not intelligent. Even if they have good noses, they can't sniff living people from hundreds of miles away, right? !

It's as if someone is controlling them.

The central government has transferred a lot of air forces from several other major military regions to Nanjing for support. It only hopes to intercept and eliminate all the zombies outside the base.

As for the Nanjing base, the city wall was reinforced again during this period, and steel plates were used on the outermost layer. This is just in case. After all, it is too unrealistic to use bricks and stones to deal with the claws of zombies.

...

another country, Japan.

Japan is originally a small country with a small land area but a large population, so it is a country that has been severely affected by the emergence of zombies.