"It happens very rarely that they are spotted over here, but we need to send up two jets to either scare them away or take them down." He said.

"Come with me." He then said and we started walking through the facility.

"Neither of you can mention this or talk about this ever, it's classified. But, let this be a teaching moment." He said as we walked into the control centre.

"Listen and learn and try not to get too scared. You are lucky we spotted them before you guys went up there." He said as he opened the door into the control centre, revealing two rows of computers and technicians and air traffic control workers. On the wall were big screens showing pictures of inside and outside the jets. I saw Lina in her jet with her mask on.

"Take this opportunity, listen to how the aviators communicate with each other and with the control centre, look at the screen and you will see how it actually looks like when you go up against bandits. You can use it. But like I said, one word about this and the whole production will be shut down." He said and we all nodded.

"Dagger 1, ready for takeoff." I heard her say.

"Dagger 1, cleared for takeoff." The ATC girl said.

"Dagger 1, away." She said.

"Dagger 2, away." She said as the second jet took off.

"You can see here on the radar, the two bandits." The Chief said and pointed at the radar.

"What kind of jet?" Tom asked.

"Fifth gen." He said.

"So, it's fifth gen against fifth gen." Tom said and he nodded. Tom started biting his nails, clearly worried about his daughter.

"Dagger 1, Comms, how far away are they?" Lina asked through the radio. The picture was clear as the sky. My heart was racing and this time not in a good way. My girl was up there, going up against bandits. And I knew that her mind was set on combat. I also knew that I was the last thing on her mind.

"1 minute away, you should be able to spot them." The ATC said.

"Dagger 1, I have eyes on the target." She said.

"Dagger 2, I also have eyes on the target." He said and I recognised his voice and then it hit me, it's Hurricane.

"Dagger 1 to Comms, the bandits aren't turning around. Preparing for interaction." She said.

"Fuck." I heard the Chief say.

"They are going into combat, aren't they?" Glen asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, they are." He said and I felt myself starting to panic. I looked over at Tom and I knew he was feeling the same way.

"Alright, Maverick, let's see if you are number one worthy." Hurricane cockily said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ain't the time for arrogance, Hurricane." She said.

"Dagger 1, ready for combat." She said.

"Dagger 2, ready for combat." Hurricane said. We could see on the stats that they were both going low and we were all holding our breaths as we could see the bandits only 200 feet away from them. Glen put his hands on my shoulders as he knew how nervous I was and by the look on his face, he was just as nervous.