______________________________

LINA'S POV

I made sure their flight suits and flight gear were out on correctly while the makeup artist were touching up their makeup.

"Sunglasses up or down?" The stylist asked me and I looked up at Glen.

"Down, everyone should have them down." I said and she nodded. I wasn't a stylist but as soon as an aviator was outside, the sunglasses were down. Glen flipped them down and I took a step back to make sure it looked accurate.

"Looks good." I said and he nodded.

"Like a proper aviator." He said with a small smile and I chuckled.

"Yeah." I said. I looked over at Miles, damn he looked hot in his flight suit and sunglasses. The director yelled that it was time to roll the cameras. We got out of the way and I stood a few feet behind the cameras.

"Action!" He yelled and dad walked into the picture.

"Rooster." He said but Miles just continued walking.

"Bradley." He said, Miles was still walking, pretending not to hear him.

"Lieutenant Bradshaw." He said and Miles turned around.

"Let's not do it this way." Dad said. I looked at the screen that showed what the camera was shooting.

"Are you going to wash me out?" Miles asked and he looked serious, annoyed and quite uncomfortable. Damn he was good.

"That is up to you." Dad said.

"Am I dismissed?" Miles asked.

"And cut!" The director shouted and they both got out of character.

"That was really good, let's do it one more time from this angle." He said and they nodded and dad walked back to his mark.

It was actually quite interesting to see how a movie was shot. It's not just to shoot a scene and then it's done like that. There are multiple different angles, they start laughing because of how serious they are, someone accidentally misses their mark. A scene that maybe are 30 second long with only a few lines can take like an hour or more to get done.

"That's it! We got it." The director said and everyone applauded as the first scene of the movie was done. Dad and Miles walked back to us with wide smiles on their faces.

"Great work." Monica said and gave them a high five. Miles looked over at me and smiled.

"What'd you think?" He asked and I smiled softly.

"You were amazing." I said and he smiled.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"But what do I know, I'm only an aviator." I said with a smirk and he chuckled.

They shot a few close ups and some visual scenes that honestly took no time. I sat down in Monica's chair next to Miles as it's were her turn to be on camera. I felt his hand nudge mine and I smiled lightly but tried to contain it and keep watching Monica do her scene, but the butterflies in my stomach was going like crazy. I quickly glanced over at Miles who tried to act just like me, casual. I prayed to god we were doing a good job at it, but my gut feeling told me we were actually terrible at hiding our feelings and attraction towards each other.