"Morning, Captain." One of the staff members said as we walked inside and she smiled softly. Everyone knew who she was, everyone had an incredible respect for her.

"Look who the cat dragged in." Lina said as she saw her squadron member Hurricane walk towards us.

"I heard the mission was a success." She said as he stopped to talk to us and he smirked.

"Of course it was, I was team leader." He said and she let out a scoff at his arrogance.

"Got these numb nuts to fly yet?" He asked and looked over at me.

"You should watch your back, Hurricunt. These numb nuts will come and bite you in the ass." She said and I let out a chuckle.

"We'll see." He said.

"Pulled any Gs yet?" He asked me.

"6 to be precise." She said defending me and he smirked.

"Well, we have work to do compared to you who now will just sit and roll your thumbs wishing that your name would be on the credits." She said and I smiled proudly.

"At least I'm not babysitting." He said and she chuckled.

"At least I'm not useless." She clapped back.

"Bye, Furrycunt." She said and we walked past him and I gave her a high five.

I headed to the locker rooms where my male cast members were already changing.
"Morning." Lewis said.

"Morning." I said and walked up to my locker.

"Scored yet?" Glen asked with a smirk and I sent him a glare.

"Come ooon, Miles. Everyone sees you are falling for her." He said and I looked away as I felt a blush form on my face. He was absolutely right though.

"It's not as simple as that." I said and he chuckled.

"Kind of is, have you been in or out?" He asked and I laughed.

"She is like a deer, she will get spooked if things go too fast." I said and he chuckled.

"And still she flies the fastest jets in the world. I don't think you have to worry about things going too fast." He said and I chuckled.

"But I get it." He added.

"You should kiss her though." Greg said and I gave him a glare.

"Whaaat?" He asked and we chuckled.

"You should." Glen said.

"You should ask her out on a date." Lewis said and I looked over at him.

"Girls like that kind of stuff, a traditional date. Open the door for her, pull out the chair, pay for dinner, flowers. All that stuff." He said.

"It's Captain Lina Cruise we are talking about." Glen said and I chuckled and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm telling you, Miles. It never fails, not even with girls as hardcore as Maverick." He said and I nodded slowly, thinking about it. Maybe he was right. Maybe I should ask her on a proper dinner date. Go completely old school. Court her.

"Thanks for the tip." I said and he smiled softly and Glen let out a chuckle. I changed into my flight suit and we all walked out of the locker room and into the lecture hall. We started every morning with a briefing, we were getting closer and closer to the first day of shooting. The only step left in the training program was to pull 7,5Gs in the F-18s. We had learned to manoeuvre the planes. It was actually sick when you thought about it, we could fly an F-18 at a high speed, roll inverted, steep turns, different manoeuvres that was demanded of us to know for the movie, all we had left was to be able to sustain 7,5Gs and not go into G-LOC. everyone knew we couldn't push past the whole vomiting thing, we just had to push through it instead. It would take a much longer time to sustain these forces without throwing up. It was just to deal with it.