Yeah, try it with an ordinary car, you will definitely be blown to pieces!

Its normal, such a big pumpkin can still walk, but if it were me, they would be scared. For a moment, they may think we are a threat to humans."

Everyone nodded, feeling that it made sense.

"By the way, Brother Qiang, I just heard you talking on the river. Your voice must have been loud. My car is three or four cars away from yours!" "

What's wrong?" Xiaobao asked, "What are you talking about?" "Noise?"

When crossing the river, Xiaobao's car was at the front. He must not be aware of what happened several hundred meters behind. No matter how loud the sound of the hadron was, he couldn't hear it.

Qiangzi rubbed his head in embarrassment, "I couldn't get angry for a moment, so I scolded them." "

..." Everyone was embarrassed after hearing this.

How stupid are you to be able to do such a thing!

"But it's okay. They probably didn't find anyone in the pumpkin." Qiangzi waved his hand and said, "I just made a small hole, and most people won't notice it."

Xiaobao's head hurt slightly. If the other party noticed that there was someone in the pumpkin, Their next journey may be a little more troublesome. If the other party doesn't notice...

it will be scary! ! !

A talking pumpkin? A new urban legend?

It turned out that Qiangzi's car was the last to enter the water. Shortly after leaving the shore, Qiangzi, who was really angry, opened a small hole in the wall of the car, just big enough for the loudspeaker to squeeze in, so he said loudly: That 'threat'! Because of the speakers, the sound really matches the pumpkin's large size!

After scolding him, he quickly sealed the hole and felt refreshed immediately! Sure enough, its better to vent it out, otherwise I will never be able to sleep at night!

"Forget it, the other party didn't catch up, so they probably didn't notice us." Xiaobao sighed, "Don't be so impulsive next time. We are only ten days away, so we'll get over it patiently." "

Yeah! "Qiangzi patted his chest, "Don't worry, boss!"

"..." Everyone looked at him sideways with little hope. You are so happy, can you show a little introspection?

...

At the base, Jiang Bo immediately handed over the pumpkin fragments he collected after returning.

He looked at his hand and felt a little strange. When he first got the plastic bag, it felt quite heavy. When he came back and picked it up again, it felt much lighter. Was it his imagination?

Then Jiang Bo recalled the scene he had just reported to Mr. Lu. He was still dizzy. If he hadn't pinched himself twice, he would have thought he was dreaming.

"You mean, thousands of you saw a group of swimming and talking pumpkin monsters today?"

"Report to the teacher! Yes!" "

..." It's understandable if you can swim. After all, you can walk, so it's okay to swim. It's strange, but why can you talk? ! Are you kidding me? !

"It's absolutely true! It still speaks standard Mandarin, which is better than many of us." Jiang Bo nudged the subordinate next to him, "You speak standard Mandarin, learn how that pumpkin speaks." "

Boom, sister! I will remember your words. You're so embarrassed. Next time I see you, I'll beat you up until you can't even recognize your grandma!" The soldier shouted at the top of his lungs, and then said calmly, "That's what Pumpkin scolded you." "