"This is my mother's specialty dish. Try it. It's my favorite." Xiaobao pointed to the squirrel mandarin fish, "Can we sit on the carpet? The table is very short."

Others had no objection, so the four of them We sat around the coffee table and had dinner.

Green chopsticks work very well. It seems that fast learning is suitable for all aspects. The two little guys couldn't pick up a piece of meat for a long time, which made Xiaobao laugh.

"How about you use a spoon." Xiaobao handed over the spoon.

"No, sooner or later they have to adapt to life here, we can't let them go." Midori stopped him.

"But they are still children. Many of our children here can't hold chopsticks well. Just take your time." "

They were born with me, they are no longer children."

"?!"

"They should stay forever They won't grow up." Green stretched out his hand to correct VV's gesture, "They are my companion flowers and companion grass, and they have the appearance of children all their lives." "

Huh?! You mean, they are your servants?"

" Yes, I am from the royal family, and ordinary citizens will not be born with accompanying plants."

Xiaobao opened his eyes wide: "Is it possible that you are a prince?"

Lu smiled bitterly: "Now that my country has been destroyed, where is the prince? Ah."

Seeing him so sad, Xiaobao didn't know what to say, so he faltered: "It's okay, it's all over, let's eat first, eat..." Suddenly he seemed to remember something, and he kept staring at Lu.

"What's wrong?"

"..." Continue to stare, looking up and down.

Midori felt baffled. Although the other person was a beauty, there was no admiration in her eyes. It felt weird to be looked at like this.

"You eat first, and then we'll talk after you finish." Maybe it was a coincidence, Xiaobao muttered in his heart.

"Oh."

...

"How about it? My food tastes good." Xiaobao smiled.

Everyone was very full, and the two little guys even burped.

After eating and drinking, we started chatting again.

"What were you going to say just now?" He was looked at for a long time, which was weird.

"I heard you say that the body contains plant components, and it feels very familiar."

"Do you also have such people on earth?"

"No, we have this kind of game on earth."

"..."

"Really, Im not going to lie to you, Ill show you. He walked to the computer desk and sat down, then turned on the computer, Although I havent played it, this game is very popular on our planet! Many of my friends like it!

Green Station Behind Xiaobao, watching him type in the search engine: Plants vs. Zombies.

Click on the encyclopedia and the game introduction comes into view.

When we got to the part about plants, Xiaobao stood up and let Lu sit down, "See for yourself, there are also introductions to various zombies below."

Starting from the pea shooter, Lu looked down one by one, his expression becoming more and more surprised. "How is it possible? Although there are some discrepancies, this is simply describing the Green Tower Clan. In addition to the royal family, the other Green Tower Clan members are born with the characteristics of a certain plant and can protect themselves." "