His senior brother Yu Fei naturally refused to let him go.

Not to mention that Xiaobao is a rare game software development wizard. Since he joined the company, he has come up with countless golden ideas and the company's performance has doubled every year.

Not to mention that with Xiaobaos talents, going home to farm and raise pigs is really a waste of talent!

Back then, so many big companies were vying for Xiaobao, but he was the one who coaxed him into his own company by playing the emotional card.

the most important is! Xiaobao is his secret crush! Yes, Senior Brother Yu is gay. He has been secretly in love with Xiaobao for five or six years, but he thinks that the other person is straight. Although he is good-looking, he has had two or three girlfriends in college, so he does not dare to confess.

But Xiaobao insisted on returning to his hometown no matter what, even if he was given a salary increase or bonus.

Yu Fei had no choice but to settle for the next best thing and discuss with Xiaobao whether he could continue to work, but he could work from home. Anyway, Xiaobao's strengths are programming and creativity, which can be done at home, as long as the tasks are completed within the specified time. Salaries and bonuses will be paid as usual.

Xiaobao thought this method was quite good. He was quick and would still have plenty of time to help his parents after the work was completed, so he readily agreed.

In this way, Xiaobao helped his family manage the farm while continuing his career, thinking that he would be able to relax a little bit when his younger siblings grow up in a few years.

...

"Light rain, light rain, light rain, light snow, light snow, rustling..."

"Uncle Qin, your phone has rang several times!" Xiao Liu, who manages the stable on the Qin family farm, shouted. The boss was brushing the back of his beloved pony, splashing water all over him.

"Who called?" Qin's father asked slowly. No one was more important than him and Xiao Maju's exchange of feelings.

"Your daughter..." A blindingly bright 'good baby girl' was displayed on the screen of the mobile phone...

"Oh!" Qin's father immediately hurriedly found something to wipe his hands with, "Why didn't you tell me earlier! I'll be here right now! Here it is!" Come!"

Drying his hands quickly with a rag, Qin's father took the phone with a smile and pressed the answer button.

"Hey, baby girl, do you miss daddy?" His daughter only calls him once every ten and a half months, and he usually calls him every three days.

"Dad, is my brother with you? His phone is turned off. I called several times and couldn't get through." Xiaoxue went straight to the topic as soon as she opened her mouth, not giving her father any face.

"..." Qin's father immediately wilted, "Oh, he's not here, he's probably in the mushroom greenhouse..." "

Are you in the stable again?" Xiaoxue knew her father quite well, "I have something to ask my brother. Find someone to deliver the phone to my brother."

Qin's father had no choice but to ask Xiao Liu to drive an electric car to deliver the phone to Xiaobao. He couldn't help complaining, "You harass your brother every two days, what's the big deal?" The National Day holiday will be in two days. Its the same as saying no when I come back. I dont care about your father or me!

He turned around and squatted down to brush the horse again. While brushing, he murmured: "You and I should kiss each other..." He touched the horse's head and said, "Really? Xiao Hei."