1

☆ 1. Chapter 1

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1

Qin Xiaobao was originally an orphan, but he was adopted by his current parents within a few days of being abandoned.

Father Qin and Mother Qin were also orphans. They grew up in the same orphanage. They were childhood sweethearts and they later got married. After their marriage, they had a happy marriage and a successful career. The two opened a small farm, which gradually became bigger and became quite wealthy.

However, after being married for several years, they were over 30 and still had no children. They went to the hospital for a checkup and found nothing wrong, so they adopted Qin Xiaobao.

Xiaobao has been good-looking since he was a child. He has fair skin, good looks and a good temperament. Among a bunch of abandoned children, he really shines! Qin's father and Qin's mother went through five hurdles and killed six generals before adopting him. They really couldn't understand the biological parents who abandoned him. How could they bear to abandon such a cute child!

Xiaobao was less than a year old at that time and only had the following two millet grains. When he smiled, he was so cute that his mother Qin's face turned bloody. She gave her the name Xiaobao. Her nickname was Xiaobao, and her nickname was Xiaobao. Baby. Of course, Qin's father had no objection, he just smiled and nodded and said yes!

When Xiaobao was in elementary school, Qin's mother suddenly became pregnant again, and they were a twin! The girl who came out first was named Qin Xiaoxue, and the boy who came out later was named Qin Xiaoyu.

Since childhood, these two children have been more attached to their brother than their parents.

Brother looks good!

Although Xiaobao himself is still a child with small hands and feet, he loves his younger siblings very much. He hugs them for a while before and after school every day to feel at ease.

The siblings also gave their brother a lot of face. When he hugged him, he grinned and giggled. When the time comes every day, I sit on the bed and wait for my brother's loving hug. From time to time, I have to fight with each other to compete for the priority to hug him!

When Mother Qin hugged us, the siblings were very good. They ate, drank, and slept when they needed to. They always kissed us when they fed us milk and drank every day!

As soon as Qin's father hugged him, the two children immediately became angry! Hengmeilengye!

Father Qin's heart bleeds: I just look a little rough, but you two discriminate against me like this! If it weren't for me and me, what would be happening now without you two brats!

I couldn't be more sad!

I think about how well-behaved my little baby was back then. He would yell so many times when you were called daddy, and he would slobber all over your face when you were asked to kiss him. He treated everyone the same, okay? Its so cute that my heart almost melts when I think about it~

...

Chun Come autumn, in the blink of an eye, Qin Xiaoxue and Qin Xiaoyu have gone to college, and Qin's father and mother Qin are nearly 60 years old.

Xiaobao majored in computer science. After graduating from a prestigious university, he joined his senior's game development company and became an IT elite.

As the family's farm stall has grown, so have their parents, and the two elderly people have gradually become overwhelmed. The younger brother and sister are still in high school, so Xiaobao decided to go back to the countryside to help manage the farm.