Chapter 23

"Your hot" Cleo says as she looks Jay up and down with a slight smirk.

I push her as Jay laughs slightly.

We are currently standing at her front door to pick her up and I swear she had been checking out Jay for the past 5 minutes.

"Okay, time to go" I say as I grab her wrist and pull her towards the car.

"If I get my heartbroken by a guy you think my brothers bestfriend would be hot?" She whispers to me and I roll my eyes as we sit in the back seat.

"Gross Cleo, no." I discipline as Jay gets in the driver's seat.

"Seatbelts on?" Jay asks and I nod as I hear the click of my seatbelt.

"Hot and safe. Fuck me now." Cleo says as she leans up towards the center consol and I just shake my head.

Oh Cleo, as guy crazy as ever.

"I would but I'm pretty sure my girlfriend wouldn't like that" Jay says as he winks at me and I hit his arm. "No hitting the driver" He says as he pulls onto the main road and me and Cleo sit back in our seats.

"Can we get food, I'm hungry" I nag and Jay groans.

"Only if you promise to shut up" Jay says and I agree with a smile.

WE pull up to Mc Donald's.

Duh, it's the best.

He gets me a medium fry and coke and Cleo the same but with a diet coke.

We eat our food as we make our way back to the condo.