Chapter 3

It is around 9:30 and I am sitting on my bed as Cleo is raiding my closet for clothes.

I did not bring much to the hotel, because the only clothes I have are the ones I took down to LA with me during the internship.

That does remind me that I have to stop at Noah's apartment to pick up all my clothes and furniture though.

LUCKILY, I was smart enough to pay for my own furniture completely at the apartment. I did not have much, but I knew exactly what was mine so when me and Austin go to grab it we can be quick and I don't have to face Noah for as long.

God I miss Noah.

Also, Cleo had decided she hated all the clothing in her closet and was going to use the clothes I packed to take to the hotel with me.

Poor decision because I did not pack very many things that were formal.

Usually during my internship I showed up in formal dresses or pantsuits but other than that one bag was formal, the others were just sweatpants and leggings.

I also did not unpack that bad so she is just throwing clothes all over the bed and floor saying that it is a messy organization.

I just think she knows she won't have to clean it up and I will when I come to get it tomorrow.

"This one" she holds up my skin tight black dress. It has gold chains for the straps. I just got it not too long ago and got a matching white one that has silver chains for the straps.

What? I thought it would have been cute if we ever had a day we wanted to be twins.

But it also seemed a bit revealing for a girl who just broke up with her boyfriend to wear.

"Hell no"

"You will look so hot, plus it's good to distract guys. You need to find yourself a new man, and your brother has the hottest soccer teammates"

"I don't even want to know how you know any of the guys on my brother team"

"Instagram. God to they look like a snack when they are sweaty and have their shirts off"

"Gross Cleo, very gross"

"Whatever" She rolls her eyes "But you are definitely wearing this dress"

"No I am not. I don't want a new boyfriend"

"If you wear it then I won't try and get you drunk tonight"

As much as I would like to say that her encouraging me to drink has any influence, I would be wrong.

I swear this girl could get me to jump off a cliff if she wanted me too. THAT'S how influential she is to my decisions.

"Fineeeee" I groaned and grabbed the dress from her hands and walked to the bathroom to put it on.

I watch in the mirror as I slide the dress up my legs and it rests just below the top of my breast.

I must have gained some weight because the last time I wore this dress it was a bit too small for me but now it hugs my curves perfectly.

I can see in the mirror how it tightens around my ass and boobs. giving a level of volume I did not know was possible.

But it was loose around my waist giving me the perfect hourglass shape.

I do one last turn in the mirror and add some red lipstick before walking out.

"You look like a smoke show, I will never understand why that douche bag ditched you for some whore" I chuckled at her words and walked over to my desk to grab the matching black purse from the arm of the chair.

No matter what emotions I'm feeling, she knows how to brighten my mood instantly.

I sat on the sofa in my room as Cleo went into the bathroom to change into her dress.

She decided she wanted to match me and went with the white dress with silver chains.

She walked out and though the dress was the same size, it looked way better on her in my opinion. It was a bit looser on her body but was a lot tighter on her boobs making them sit up high, and looking very perky.

God, what I would give for boobs like her's.

Sometimes the world is just so unfair.

I watched her walk into the closet and grab a white purse that my mom had gotten me for Christmas last year. I think the only reason she picked it was because it was Chanel and Cleo loves anything that is an expensive brand.

"Oh My Gosh" she leans down and pulls out two pairs of heels, one black and one white, but both are the same brand and design.

Chanel. Of course.

"We have GOT to wear these" She says as she walks over and lays them onto the bed

"I don't know, won't they be uncomfortable"

The last thing I wanted was to have tons of blisters on my feet when I wake up tomorrow.

"We HAVE to, they match perfectly. pleaseeeee" Those puppy dog eyes, I'm always a sucker for her puppy dog eyes.

Or any puppy dog eyes.

I am pretty sure that's how Noah convinces me to have sex with him the first time.

"Fine"

I roll my eyes and grab the black heels from her hand

"I can't believe I am agreeing to this" I go sit back on the sofa and put on the heels, making sure to strap them all the way up so my feet don't slip out.

I can't lie, they do look cute. But then again, when did anything Chanel look bad?

"You won't regret it" She smiles as she walks over sitting next to me and strapping hers up as well. "Now let's go" She grabs my hand and leads me out of the hotel.

We get into her white SUV her parents got her for her birthday last year and head to the party.

Lord, please make this not suck.

------------------------------------------------

Who all is excited for Christmas!

I know I am!