Chapter 7

"Yeah, I told you she would be moving in with us for a little while" My brother says standing straight and walking over to Jay. He pats Jay on the back and looks at me. "Jay, this is my sister Annabella. But we just call her Bella for short"

"Thanks for telling him my full name" I roll my eyes at Austin as I give him a slight glare.

"She hates when I tell people her full name" my brother whispers to Jay and lets out a little chuckle.

"I can hear you, you know?" I say annoyed, ignoring the glare I'm getting from Jay right now.

I already know what it means, he knows if I tell my brother what he said, he would be pissed off at Jay.

And as much as I would love to see Jay get yelled at, a mad brother is not what I need right now.

"I know," My brother says laughing. "Anyway, I am gonna go upstairs and change, I will be back down in a little and we can figure out lunch. You two get to know each other ''

My brother then walks upstairs and I turn back around in the chair focusing on my water. As I take a sip I can feel Jay walking up behind me and his eyes burning into the back of my head.

He leans over me and sits in the chair next to me with his arm resting on the counter.

"So, Austin's sister?"

"The one and only" I roll my eyes, not even giving him a glance

"About what I said I-"

"Save it. I won't tell him" I interrupt him and stand up from the counter but before I can walk away he grabs my wrist. Heat was rising to my cheeks and I could feel the blush forming. And I think he could see it because he had a slight smirk "What the hell, let me go." I tried to tug my wrist away but he wouldn't budge.

"Your brother won't like it if we don't get along" HE states bluntly

"I could care less what my brother wants" He reaches over and tucks a piece of my long blonde hair behind my ear

"Yes you do. That's why you didn't tell him I called you a whore. You want him to see you as perfect and that you get along with his best friend."

How does he even know that? Is he a mind reader?

I hope not, otherwise he would know my thoughts about him last night

"So? What does that have to do with you?"

"Nothing. I just want to get me stuck in your cute little head" He smirks and walks over to sit on the couch.

Before I could walk over to him my brother walked down the stairs in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He comes over and sits next to me, right where Jay was.

"So Bella, I was thinking we could stop at your old apartment and grab your stuff. I already cleared out the front closet so you could use it. But if you don't want to go that's fine, I understand you might not be ready to see Noah"

He grabs my hand and holds it to my side as he talks to me.

"Yeah, I think I should be fine to see him" I smiled weakly at my brother. I have to see him eventually and it is better to get it over with now rather than later.

I need to start a new life. Without Noah.

Austin nods and drops my hand to my side before stepping back to head towards the fridge.

"Who is Noah?" Jays asks from the couch.

None of his business, that who. But before I can give a rude response Austin of course has to do it for me.

"Her asshole ex. He cheated on her when she went on an internship over the summer" I smack my brother's arm "Ouch, what? He was an asshole to you the whole time you were together"

I didn't think so. He was sweet with me, or at least I think so.

I sigh "I'm just going to go get changed into some pants and then we can leave"

"Okay, my sweatpants are in the bottom drawer!" my brother yells and I walk upstairs but not before flipping Jay off when my brother's back is turned.

Just as I am about to make my way up the stairs Austin yells at me "Bella did you eat my apple!"

I laugh as I make my way up the stairs.

Maybe this would not be so bad after all.

---------------------------------------------------

I am giving Austin and Bella a relationship similar to me and my older brother. Thoughts on that?

His HeartOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara