Chapter 16

Something about the trees when fall turns to winter is so beautiful that it makes you forget everything.

A bright vibrant tree and a dead tree follows and they pass by in seconds, and nothing can break this trans I am in.

Or so I thought.

A cold, icy hand lays on my knee, and my thoughts are interrupted.

I look over at the culprit, and he just has a blank face.

I grab his hand and try to move it, but his hand won't budge.

"I will move my hand," he says slowly. "If you tell me everything you know about Noah,"

"I thought we were leaving to avoid talking about that topic" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"Yeah to them." He ponders what to say. "I need some information on him, and you happen to have been close to him"

"Why not ask my brother? He met him a little after we started dating"

"I need information he could not give. I already tried talking to your brother" He looks towards me for a second before looking back at the road.

"So what do you want to know?"

"That girl you caught him with." He removes his hand from my knee and switches to neutral. "What did she look like?"

I'm taken back by his question but still answer "brunette and green eyes." My face drops a little in sadness. "It looked like she weighed 130 with large breasts but a small waist and little butt."

"Sounds ugly. I'm more of an ass man myself. " he turns and winks to meet before looking back at the road, and I let out a little laugh.

"She went by the name Lila an she-" I'm about to finish before he interrupts

"Thought so." He growls as he speeds up on the freeway.

"Huh?"

"I know your ex, I mean, I knew who he was but that girl..."She is a kinda prostitute of sorts."

"What is that supposed to mean? And how do you know that?" I ask accusingly.

Of course he knows who the prostitutes are.

"I can't really say right now. It's not my information to tell all the details, but basically, it's when a... group of people pay for a girl they can all sleep with" He says slowly and my eyes widen in shock.

"Wow," I'm shocked, I mean.

He always told me I was enough, but I guess he needed another girl to satisfy his needs.

What a dick.

"Look, I'm sorry, but my friends and I don't get along. That's how I know who Lila is and Noah." He says and it seems honest.

At Least he is not lying to me.

Even if he knew my ex and did not tell me before we went to his apartment.

"Is that why Austin has hated him since day 1?"

I have always wondered, it felt so weird that Noah hated him when they had never even met.

But maybe they had and I just didn't know.

He lied to you.

He was probably protecting me.

"I can't." He lets out a large groan."If you want to know why your brother hates him, I can't tell you. It's not my place. "

"But you know?" He nods at my question, and I let out a little sigh.

"Thanks, by the way," he said.

"For what?" I raise a brow.

"Not telling your brother I call you a whore - Which your not by the way - He would have killed me"

"It was tempting. I mean if you died I would have gotten your room so...." He lets out a chuckle and I turn more serious "your welcome" I smile at him.

"Wanna grab some Chinese? My treat." He offers.

How did he know Chinese is my favorite?

It was probably just a lucky guess.

"I would never pass up free food" I let out a little smile.

That was sweet of Jay to offer to pay.

-------------------------------------------------

❤I Love all of you who read this book, each view means alot