Chapter 10

Who really needs clothes? If you think about it you only really need a pair of pants,shorts,t-shirt, and a coat. Knowing this then, WHY THE HELL DID I BUY SO MANY!

Now I am stuck putting them in the closet while the spawn of Satan himself brings them to me. Although it does make me happy with his annoyed face from the amount of clothes he has to unpack from each suitcase.

He sighs and sits on the arm chair next to the closet. "I think you own more clothes than your brother's Pokemon cards" he lets out a light chuckle.

I laugh back at his joke. Maybe he is a little funny?

What? If I am going to live with him, I prefer not to hate him completely.

"I have to have an outfit for every occasion. I'm just being prepared" I say, placing the last t-shirt I could fit in the closet. "Do you have any place for the rest of my clothes and my underwear?"

"Sorry princess, all out. You can check Austin's room" I roll my eyes and walk over to Austin's room and start going through drawers. I can sense Jay standing at the door and I go to open the side drawer I noticed on the side of the dresser.

Who puts a drawer on the side of the dresser?

"Don't open that one" Jay says in a serious tone and I look back at him.

"Why?" I raise a brow but he just crosses his arms and looks at me

"You don't want to know" Jay says

"Well now I want to know" I cross my arms back at him

"Just don't" he says and walks over and grabs my wrist but I shake it free

"I will look if I feel like looking, he is my brother" I then turn and bend down to open it but he pulls me back by the waist, rolling his eyes and letting out a deep sigh.

"I will let you use my spare drawer if you don't" he offers and I stand up straight with a bright smile.

"Deal" I walk out and grab my box of underwear and bras from the hall and then strut to his room as he walks behind me.

I look around the room and make my way to his dresser. He bends down next to me and pulls out the bottom drawer.

"Here, just don't put any smelly shit in it. Got it?" He glares

I just nod my head and kneel on the ground and start to unpack and fold my underwear neatly.

"I don't see it" he says blankly and I turn to look at him, raising a brow and then go back to folding my clothes.

"See what?" I ask, still unpacking my things

"You and Austin's relation to each other, other than you both having blonde hair and blue eyes, you have none of the same attributes or personality" he just stares at me, almost as if he is trying to solve an equation.

"Well we were raised differently, so naturally we had different attributes" I turn so I'm facing him. "See, I was raised up like I was the center of my parents' world. I had everything I wanted and my parents hid me from the horrors of the real world. And Austin-"

I let out a deep sigh "well he did not get that pleasure. When he was younger my dad used to take him to work so he would get real life experience. And even though I was never told what they did, Austin would come home looking like all joy was drained from him"

I look over at the wall to avoid his eyes of sympathy for my brother. "I knew he was unhappy so I always tried to make sure he was happy, but then he moved out and I couldn't do that anymore '' I turned to look at Jay again. "I'm just glad he found you so you could give him the happiness I couldn't" I smiled and turned back towards the dresser to put clothes away.

"Do you ever wonder what would have happened if your parents treated you like your brother instead of sheltering you?" He asks and I continue to fold and pause before answering his question.

"In a way, yeah. That's why when I moved out I cut off their help to me. I wanted to feel just a little of what Austin felt. Even though I knew it was not the same"

"I guess that explains why you are both so different" he lets out a small chuckle.

"We don't seem that different to me" I place the last piece of clothing in the drawer and close it.

"That's because you don't know the current Austin as well as I do. If you did you would notice a huge difference"

"Then why don't you tell me?"

"You will see for yourself, you are living with us now" he stands up and holds his hand out to me "let's go grab something to eat, I'm starving"

I grab his hand and he pulls me off the ground effortlessly and we start to walk towards the kitchen, our hands lightly touching every few steps.

He seemed sweeter than last night.

His face was softer and more...caring. I liked him like this. I smile at my thoughts before shaking my head a bit.

No, he is your brother's best friend and he called you a whore.

This is just a sympathy act. He is a heartless asshole.

But what if I am wrong?

-----------------------------------------

I felt really lazy when I edited this chapter for some reason, so sorry if some things don't make sense.