Chapter 14

"Woah" Jay looks me up and down as I walk down into the kitchen.

I smirk as I pick up my white purse and Austin walks down the steps.

"Which one of you is driving?" I ask, looking back and forth between the two boys.

Sorry, Austins says they are men.

When they act like men, I will call them men.

"I will" Austin say grabbing the keys "if you think I'm trusting him with my precious baby then your kidding"

Jay breaks his gaze from me and looks at my brother letting out a light chuckle "baby?" He laughs at him.

"Austin, how many times do I have to tell you just because you jerk off in the car does not mean it's your baby?" Jay laughs some more and I try to hold back my smirk, but I fail.

"Fuck off" Austin then harshly walks to the door and opens it "get in the car before I leave you here"

I just shrug and walk to the car and Jay walks behind me.

I hear a smack and turn back to see Jay holding the back of his head as Austin whispers something in his ear.

Weirdos.

I walk to the car and get into the back seat.

Jay gets into the passenger seat and my brother next to him in the driver's seat, I sit on the edge of the middle seat and lean forward to turn on the Bluetooth.

I stay in this leaned forward position as I get my phone out and connect the music and I look to my right to see Austin staring at me.

"What. if I am stuck in the back, I at least get control of the music" I say blatantly.

"It's not that" he mumbles and leans in towards my ear "this position is not very appropriate" I raise a brow and as I open my mouth to respond Jay interrupts.

"What he is trying to say is that your tits are falling out" I look at him and he is facing the window.

I sit back into the back seat and Austin smacks him across the back of the head. again.

"Way to state the obvious dickhead" My brother states.

"Whatever" Jay mumbles and Austin glares at him before driving off.

I hit play on my Taylor Swift music and "Shake it off" plays and I start to sing a little quietly.

"Fuck. turn this shit off" Austin groans and I turn it up and we finally get to my favorite part so I sit up and lean my head between the front seats.

"-to this sick beat" I pat three times on Jay's arm to the beat. buh buh buh.

"MY EX MAN BROUGHT HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND SHE LIKE" I turn my head to look at Jays face "OH MY GOD IM JUST GONNA SHAKE" "AND TO THE FELLOW OVER THERE" I point over to Austin still looking at Jay as he has a slight smirk "WITH THE HELLA GOOD HAIR" I point to Jay and rake my hands in "WON'T YOU COME ON OVER BABY WE CAN SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE" "sing with me!" I yell at Jay.

"YEAH OH OH OH CAUSE THE PLAYERS WANNA PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY_" We both sing as Austin grumbles and we laugh at him until the song finally ends.

"Now you have my best friend singing this crap" he glares at Jay "You're supposed to be on my side man"

I laugh and sit fully back in my seat and put on my seat belt.

Maybe living with Jay won't be too bad.

Especially if he turns out to be a Swifty.

----------------------------------

I love Taylor's songs, don't hate me for it.