Chapter 19

"Bro, where is my gym bag!" I hear Austin should for Jay while I sit in the living room, giving my brother a glare.

"Could you shut the fuck up" I demand rather than ask.

He has seriously given me a headache the past week.

Just one more until we start school.

"Don't curse at me"

I scoff "fine" . I look at Jay walking down the stairs. "Jay could you tell Austin to shut the fuck up before I chop off his dick" I smile sweetly and Austin gives me a hard glare.

I let out a little laugh until Austin comes over in front of me and grabs my phone from my hands.

"Give it back!" I plead as I try and jump for it but he holds it above his head.

These are the days I wish I was tall.

"Apologize"

"No" I cross my arms.

"If you say so" He passes the phone to Jay "hold this" Austin picks me up and throws me over his shoulder while Jay rolls his eyes. He carries me to the car and puts me in the backseat. "Come on Jay!" He yells and Jay slowly makes his way to the car as Austin buckles my seatbelt.

"This is kidnapping. Where are you taking me?" I ask Austin, poking his cheek.

"The gym" He lets out a low chuckle.

"Bro no" Jay says before I can reply.

"I have to agree with Jay. I HATE the gym" I say.

Although Austin already knows this.

"Which is while she will be going" he closes my door and I watch Jay pull him over and talk to him.

They seem to be having a mini argument but I ignore it.

I don't want to go to the gym.

The gym sucks, sweaty men, perverted eyes.

No way I'm going.

Actually, I don't really have a choice. Austin could just carry me there if he wanted.

Jay and Austin get in the car and both have an annoyed face. "Can I have my phone back?"

I ask and Jay hands it to me, refusing to look me in the eye.

What were they arguing about?

I'm the victim here, why is he mad at me?

We arrive at the gym and when my brother gets him and Jay's stuff from the trunk,

I get out of the car and turn to him. "I can't go in, I don't have an outfit"

I fake a frown and he chuckles before throwing me some clothes.

"Here, they are a friends" he smiles and I look down at the bright green workout shorts and black tank top.

Both a size xs, and I wear a small.

"I can't fit in these" I state holding up the tight clothing.

"You can and will. If you decide to be a bitch to me you will learn the consequences. That means doing the one thing you hate most"

"No" I open my mouth in shock.

"Yup, running" he grabs his bag and my hand before pulling me into the gym "don't cuss at me and this won't happen again. I'm your brother, cus at Jay for all I care, but not me. Got it?"

I let out a sigh "got it"

Why did I have to have a brother I get along with?

CURSE YOU UNIVERSE!

We enter the gym and he directs me into the women's locker room.

He said he and Jay would meet me outside by the track but all I can focus on right now is how I am going to keep these shorts from being any shorter.

My bottom butt cheeks are hanging out and I don't even want to talk about the boob situation.

Was this girl flat?

Because I definitely am not and this makes it look like I have double D's.

He expects me to run in this?

If I do, the whole city will practically get to see me naked.

Ugh, asshole. He just HAD to bring me to the gym.

It is my fault for cursing at him.

BUT STILL.

I walk out and over to the track with a blue water bottle I got from the gift shop.

What? If I'm going to workout I may as well have all the cute accessories?

I tighten my ponytail and walk up to the boys facing opposite of me and towards the track.

I tap their shoulders and they turn around, HEAVILY looking at me.

Well Jay does, he keeps looking up and down my body while Austin just looks at my face.

"Bella" Austin starts.

"Austin, what the fuck. Are you trying to make your sister a prostitute?" Jay glares at him aggressively.

"EXCUSE ME! I am NOT a prostitute"

I cross my arms but then Jay grabs them and puts them at my sides before turning to Austin.

"One, don't EVER call my sister names like that and TWO she is fine, if she is comfortable then I don't care" Austin says to Jay but then turns to me. "We can go home if you want sis"

"Uh, no. I just spent $50 on workout junk and I am going to use it. Plus I could use a little more toning on my abs" I flex my arms, probably a bit too much before Austin chuckles.

"More like belly rolls. You will want to quit in 5 minutes" Austin rolls his eyes and I glare.

"How about a bet" he raises a brow "if I can run for 45 minutes then you have to buy me WHATEVER I want from target" I smirk

"Deal. And only because I know you won't win" Austin smirks.

"We will see" I turn to Jay who still has a mad expression on his face. "Jay, set a timer"

Jay starts a time and I start off running.

This will be fun.

----------------------------------------

Trying to get as many words as possible, but midterms and finals are a bitch